Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. John's ******* blows.

Comment

• How's everyones best brackets doing? I still have one at 99% with UCLA, Gonzaga, Missouri & Kansas State winning tonight.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
      2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
      2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
        How's everyones best brackets doing? I still have one at 99% with UCLA, Gonzaga, Missouri & Kansas State winning tonight.

I'm sitting at 11 out of 12 but I've got St. John's and Michigan State who both look atrocious.

Comment

How's everyones best brackets doing? I still have one at 99% with UCLA, Gonzaga, Missouri & Kansas State winning tonight.
          Mine's already all ****** up, thanks for asking.

Comment

• I've only missed the UL game, but I have MSU and Utah State winning right now.

Comment

• My only money bracket has only one incorrect at the moment, Old Dominion, and I have Kansas St, UCLA, Missouri and St Johns right now.

Tomorrow is when it falls apart.

Comment

• Originally posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
                My only money bracket has only one incorrect at the moment, Old Dominion, and I have Kansas St, UCLA, Missouri and St Johns right now.

Tomorrow is when it falls apart.
                I have those same teams going right now, but I also have Louisville wrong, and I had them going to the sweet 16, too.

sig by BK and avy by me
                Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

9 of 12....St John and Utah St are prolly gonna make it 9 of 14

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                  Originally posted by TitanHope
                  R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                  He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• I know some people who had Louisville going to the Elite Eight so I know they have been kicking and screaming all day.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                    2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                    2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• This set of games is just terrible.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        This set of games is just terrible.
                        Haha. Definitely. The first set of games produced 3 great games, and even Clemson-WVU wasn't that bad. This set has nothing good at this point, maybe one of them will come around, though.

sig by BK and avy by me
                        If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• UCLA is choking soooooo hard. They'll probably still win but wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                            UCLA is choking soooooo hard. They'll probably still win but wow.
                            What the hell happened? I went to take a shower and UCLA was up by over 10 and I get done and walk into the living room to see Michigan State hit a 3 to cut the lead to 1.

sig by BK and avy by me

Comment

• Originally posted by marshallb View Post
                              What the hell happened? I went to take a shower and UCLA was up by over 10 and I get done and walk into the living room to see Michigan State hit a 3 to cut the lead to 1.
                              I want to hear more about this shower first.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by marshallb View Post

I just got back when there was like 2 minutes left but Michigan St started hitting some threes and just awful FT shooting from UCLA.

UCLA was up 23 with 8 minutes left.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information