College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
    A major sport doing something to show that they actually give a **** about their fans. Who woulda thought?
    I don't care much about it during the regular season, but college basketball easily has the best post season set up of any sport. It is exactly what fans like.

Comment

• Yeeyuh. Mason baby! That's my alma mater haha. Gritty win with our 2 best players, Cam and Pearson playing like garbage. Hancock was such a beast today willed the team to victory with no contributions from others. Obviously gonna get smacked by OSU but still at least CAA is 2-1 in the tourny with ODU losing at the buzzer to Butler.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Timeout? That's dumb.

Comment

• What an absolutely atrocious pass.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
            I don't care much about it during the regular season.
            That's in part because everyone gets in. There's no reason to watch regular season college basketball unless you are seriously into the sport.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
              That's in part because everyone gets in. There's no reason to watch regular season college basketball unless you are seriously into the sport.
              ahem, or a big fan of your school

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Sorry Brent but this game is just awful.

Comment

Sorry Brent but this game is just awful.
                  we're a defense-oriented team. also, this is the worst I've ever seen us on offense. I don't care how we win, as long as we actually do.

Comment

• Memphis/Zona should have went to OT. Fouling with a 3 point lead is a stupid strategy. Memphis made the first, executed the intentional miss perfectly, had an easy layup to tie, and got fouled on a no call. Arizona probably wouldn't even be in the tournament without Derrick Williams. His block was clean I think but there was another foul on the play.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

• Florida St. is pretty ridiculously good defensively too , so the ugliness isn't really surprising, but it's kinda hard to watch.

Comment

Florida St. is pretty ridiculously good defensively too , so the ugliness isn't really surprising, but it's kinda hard to watch.
                        I'm normally one to step up and defend defensive battles in any sport, but this one is beyond even me.

I guess in the tourney you just expect excitement.

Comment

• http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...04#post2558104

Comment

Florida St. is pretty ridiculously good defensively too , so the ugliness isn't really surprising, but it's kinda hard to watch.
                            trust me, it's really frustrating as a fan.

Comment

• Game over. This is my worst bracket ever. And I probably lost like 3 friends that I helped. I should have told them to stick with their favorite mascot bracket.

Comment

Game over. This is my worst bracket ever. And I probably lost like 3 friends that I helped. I should have told them to stick with their favorite mascot bracket.
                                Pretty douchey friends if you lose them over bracket help ;).

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information