• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
    Originally posted by sweetness34
    Originally posted by HawkeyeFan
    :x :( I thought Iowa was going to win. O'well they gave it a good run :!:
    What happened to that "Iowa is going to be much better than last year" talk HawkeyeFan?
    He must have realized Steve Alford was still the coach.

**** I still can't believe we lost that game. No field goals on the last 7 possessions, gosh darnet.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
      Wow, that Texas Tech game was great.
      Foul at the end killed the possible 3rd OT... Poor Bobby Knight.

The Arizona-Oregon game was good too.

Comment

• Down goes Duke!!!!....AGAIN! :D

That's what, 5 straight now if I'm not mistaken in the ACC and below .500 in the conference. Oh how I love to see the Dookies fall like a rock. :D

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• As I called at the start of the week Duke would lose 2 this week, that makes 4 straight loses about to be 5 next against BC, Maryland dominated them. If Duke is still ranked after this week I will flip out, they suck.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
            Given how terribly we played it's actually somewhat encouraging how close it was in the end.

Seriously, that was just painful to watch... Usually between Bradley/Meeks/Crawford two of them hit double digits but Crawford and Meeks were almost non-existant. They got plenty of wide open looks but just couldn't hit (Bobby Perry was terrible), can't believe Ramel missed those free throws.

This team needs a PF so bad (ahem, Patrick Patterson and AJ Stewart), Sheraye Thomas is TERRIBLE.

Just wasn't meant to be, that's for sure.
            I kept on filling my self with false hope during that game. The good news is that Randolph Morris played amazing in the second half and if just some of our other guys can put it together and knock down some shots, we could make a run in the tournament. We shut down Horford, Noah and Humphries. I'm hoping for a W in the rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked
              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
              Given how terribly we played it's actually somewhat encouraging how close it was in the end.

Seriously, that was just painful to watch... Usually between Bradley/Meeks/Crawford two of them hit double digits but Crawford and Meeks were almost non-existant. They got plenty of wide open looks but just couldn't hit (Bobby Perry was terrible), can't believe Ramel missed those free throws.

This team needs a PF so bad (ahem, Patrick Patterson and AJ Stewart), Sheraye Thomas is TERRIBLE.

Just wasn't meant to be, that's for sure.
              I kept on filling my self with false hope during that game. The good news is that Randolph Morris played amazing in the second half and if just some of our other guys can put it together and knock down some shots, we could make a run in the tournament. We shut down Horford, Noah and Humphries. I'm hoping for a W in the rematch.
              I think that's the most important thing... We have hope come tournament time. Last year any UK fan that thought we had a chance was kidding themselves but with Bradley/Crawford/Morris and Meeks being a wildcard we can beat any team. I'm still just surprised that we played so bad and still had a shot in the end. I think we can win the rematch, just takes some more offense (it's not like our offense is bad either, last night was a fluke). I was happy with how the D stepped it up after the first 10 minutes or so.

I have to say before it's all said and done I think Ramel Bradley will be up there with Jeff Sheppard and Teyshaun as one of my favorite wildcats. The guy lays it all out every night and wears his emotions on his sleeve, we need a guy like that.

Comment

• Have you noticed that Tubby Smith has had some bad last second playcalling. That pitiful last play reminded me of the elite 8 game against michigan st. two years ago in OT where we held on the ball for 20 seconds and didn't get a good shot off.

Comment

• Tubby isn't the best in game coach.

He can coach up a defense, that's for sure... Probably the best defensive minded coach in the nation however his substitutions and late play calls leave a lot to be desired.

As much as I dislike Florida Billy Donovan is a class act, if Tubby gets the boot at some point I'd love to take in Donovan.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                    Tubby isn't the best in game coach.

He can coach up a defense, that's for sure... Probably the best defensive minded coach in the nation however his substitutions and late play calls leave a lot to be desired.

As much as I dislike Florida Billy Donovan is a class act, if Tubby gets the boot at some point I'd love to take in Donovan.
                    Why would Donovan want to take the job if he was offered it? What was with Morris sitting at the end. :?

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34
                      Down goes Duke!!!!....AGAIN! :D

That's what, 5 straight now if I'm not mistaken in the ACC and below .500 in the conference. Oh how I love to see the Dookies fall like a rock. :D
                      yeah baby to my school!!!

too bad we cant riot anymore

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked
                        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                        Tubby isn't the best in game coach.

Why would Donovan want to take the job if he was offered it? What was with Morris sitting at the end. :?
                        Donovan has said this is his dream job (even after the championship).

Morris was getting benched because Tubby felt like he wasn't running the floor.

I might have to work for the Tennessee game but I'm hoping we get this snow storm from hell so it gets closed

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34

4 Straight for Duke not 5
                          Originally posted by nvot9
                          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Can someone explain why Ok St. is +7.5 right now?

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/rankin...r=2007&week=15

Hoosiers up to 19. :D Duke falls out. :D :D

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1
                                Originally posted by sweetness34

4 Straight for Duke not 5
                                Damn...Well ok I was pre-meditating a loss.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information