No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kentucky's lookin hawtttt right now, I'm liking this. Lets go cats!

Comment

• It's crazy to think how good Kentucky would be if Cal could keep his one and done guys. Damn imagine this team with Wall and Cousins, or hell even with Kanter. Knight and Jones are as good as gone, Lamb would be pretty dumb to declare right now. Lamb to me needs at least 3 years in college not only to develop his guard skills but to put on weight. With the absurd recruiting class Kentucky has coming in next year if just either Knight or Jones stays they will be insane, although Texas will be pretty sick if Jordan Hamilton and Tristan stay in school, with Kabongo coming in.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• His selling point to the kids is most likely, do you want to play in the NBA?!

STRIP you are right though about Jones and Knight, they will most likely declare.. Jones being a lotto and Knight being a 1st round lock with potential to be a lotto.
        Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
        Coples is that dude.
        Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Kentucky would be absolutely dirty if Cal could keep his one and dones, but he'd only be bringing in ridiculous recruiting classes every few years or so. Don't think they'd get Knight to sit behind Wall and Bledsoe, though when that class had a bunch of seniors they'd be incredible.

Comment

• Ian Eagle is an underrated broadcaster.

A lot of time left but I think we're going to get a great finish between West Va. and Kentucky. Edit: maybe not
            Last edited by Hurricanes25; 03-19-2011, 01:28 PM.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• If Josh Smith lost some weight he could be even better.
              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Fudge. Lost an Elite 8 team. Somehow had Texas A&M going pretty far. Go VCU! I guess.

Comment

• Great game between Florida and UCLA right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                    Great game between Florida and UCLA right now.
                    Yea, I thought that Florida was ridiculously overseeded, but I didn't think they'd have anywhere near this much trouble with UCLA.

sig by BK and avy by me
                    Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                    If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• I saw UCLA as a dangerous match-up for Florida, but I didn't have UCLA getting past Michigan State. UCLA just forces teams to play at a disruptive pace. And, yeah, Florida was way over-seeded.

Comment

• I don't follow basketball, does VCU have a shot at beating Purdue? I can't wait to come back from spring break and see all the new basketball fans on campus.

Comment

• Yes we have a great shot to beat Purdue if our press and defensive pressure can stand firm. Just gotta limit Johnson & Moore as much as we can. It is def gonna be an all out battle though.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                          2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                          2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Originally posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
                            I don't follow basketball, does VCU have a shot at beating Purdue? I can't wait to come back from spring break and see all the new basketball fans on campus.
                            VCU's always a solid program. They definitely have a good shot at beating a team like Purdue.

Comment

• San Diego St. looks pretty damn good against a good defensive team in Temple. They have so many athletes they're hard to contain in the open floor, and they use their length well defensively. They're better than I thought.

Comment

• That CBS has Moorehead-Richmond instead of SDSU-Temple is ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information