Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• c'moooon. misss ittttt

Comment

• That ball went off on Overton, he slapped at it.

Gumby!
      Last edited by thenewfeature06; 03-20-2011, 02:15 PM.
      Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
      Coples is that dude.
      Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Nice Henson!

Comment

• Come on. ******* up on an in-bound pass?

Comment

• Come on Heels, give me a good birthday present!

Comment

• Henson has the basketball IQ of a chimp.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Henson makes me wonder sometimes if he has a brain.

First of all, Isiiah shot a 2 point fadeaway.. count it and we still win. The ball was short anyway.
                Coples is that dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
                  Henson makes me wonder sometimes if he has a brain.

First of all, Isiiah shot a 2 point fadeaway.. count it and we still win. The ball was short anyway.
                  Seriously. In a matter of one second, Henson shows the basketball IQ of a 4 year old.

Doesn't matter since it was a 2 anyway, but come on man.

Also, I hate Harrison Barnes. He's an awesome defender (when he doesn't get ADD and lose the best 3 point shooter on the court) and can shoot the 3, but he is god awful around the rim. He drives and has to lay it in or have any touch, and he like launches the ball off the rim or just wildly throws it at the basket. I'm solely blaming him for UNC not covering.

Also, awesome in bounds play Washington (on the Henson deflection one). You come out of a time out and the play you draw up has your in bounder trying to throw it back to half against a much larger/longer defender. Awesome coaching.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                    Henson has the basketball IQ of a chimp.
                    haha. I was thinking that too. What the hell was he thinking on those last two plays? Just stupid.

sig by BK and avy by me
                    Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                    If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• I can't stand listening to Charles Barkley. His points make very little sense and he has so much difficulty getting his words out. On top of that he seems to know nothing about the college game.

sig by BK and avy by me
                      Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                      If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• The problem with Barnes is he can't dribble and has no confidence in his dribble. Constantly travels and loses his dribble. If you pressure him he will crumble. Really the majority of his points are on pull up jumpers. He's still a top 10 pick but he's much closer at this point to a Dajuan Summers are G'Town than a top SF. He's still got a ton of work to do with his ball handing and passing but he has Joe Johnson type potential if he puts it all together.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                          The problem with Barnes is he can't dribble and has no confidence in his dribble. Constantly travels and loses his dribble. If you pressure him he will crumble. Really the majority of his points are on pull up jumpers. He's still a top 10 pick but he's much closer at this point to a Dajuan Summers are G'Town than a top SF. He's still got a ton of work to do with his ball handing and passing but he has Joe Johnson type potential if he puts it all together.
                          Yea, I really think he would benefit by staying another year, but then again I feel most one and dones would. But you can't ask them to pass up a top 10 pick.

But like you said, he is horrible handling the ball and he tries to do it way to much. He just has no control over his body when driving, and ends up just throwing the ball near the basket. I don't expect him to be great at everything, but as a SF his ball handling and finishing aren't even at a competent level, which is really terrible for a potential lottery pick.

Comment

• Should've been 1.2 on the clock at the end, not 0.5. Big difference, officials effed that up.
                            Cowboys Mock:
                            1. Myles Jack | LB | UCLA
                            2. Vernon Butler | DT | LA Tech
                            3. Karl Joseph | SS | WVU

Comment

• Originally posted by TheFinisher View Post
                              Should've been 1.2 on the clock at the end, not 0.5. Big difference, officials effed that up.
                              Yup, just saw that as well. UW's staff said they even asked the refs to check the time, and they said they did and still put it at .5 seconds. Hilarious.

I don't know why, but this year the tournament feels like it's full of much more stupidity than greatness so far.

Comment

• Harrison will come back along with Marshall unless we win a title!
                                Coples is that dude.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information