Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woo! Derrick Williams nice bucket

Comment

• Yeah there's 9 seconds just take your time bringing it up the court though.

Comment

• Texas choked.

Comment

• Hard to tell but it looks like there was a foul there...

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Wow, way to **** that one up Texas.

Comment

• Such ******* horseshit. You call 5 seconds on an inbound but you swallow your whistle when someone gets mugged. **** that ********.

Comment

• bad clock management... they probably should start paying these kids.
                CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                  Hard to tell but it looks like there was a foul there...
                  I thought so too at first, but it looks like the clock expired just before the foul occurred. And Texas certainly didn't deserve to win anyway with the way they played the last 15 seconds.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                    Such ******* horseshit. You call 5 seconds on an inbound but you swallow your whistle when someone gets mugged. **** that ********.
                    The 5 seconds call was a makeup for the no call on Williams right before.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                      I thought so too at first, but it looks like the clock expired just before the foul occurred. And Texas certainly didn't deserve to win anyway with the way they played the last 15 seconds.
                      Cory Joseph ******* called a timeout simultaneously as the ref was blowing his whistle. Jordan Hamilton was a mili-second late on the switch to Williams, how ******* unlucky can you be? They didn't necessarily play bad, that was just a horseshit call and ****** ******* luck. **** this tourney.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                        The 5 seconds call was a makeup for the no call on Williams right before.
                        ********, he was in the paint and all the defenders had their hands straight up, there is no foul when you hold your ground and you have position, wtf?

Comment

• Wisconsin might send 2 teams to the sweet 16. Marquette is leading Syracuse right now and things look good. Cuse is getting tired and in foul trouble, lets see what half time adjustments do.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

• You cannot call timeout when inbounding after 4 seconds.

Therefore, it was the correct call.

The referees in this tournament have been very, very, very good from what I've seen. They have a thankless job but I've seen very few mistakes and only a couple of truly questionable calls all tournament. And they've handled many of the pressure situations perfectly. Kudos to them.
                            "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                              ********, he was in the paint and all the defenders had their hands straight up, there is no foul when you hold your ground and you have position, wtf?
                              If the refs were going to call a foul every single time Brown was near a defender...

Comment

• Thanks for ******* that up, Texas. They should have won but made a few stupid ass mental errors towards the end and when the **** was the last 5 second violation called? 1984?

And my bracket is about to get busted. VCU is destroying Purdue and if Marquette beats Cuse then I'm gonna tear my bracket up into little pieces and wipe my ass with it.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                                WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information