Clear All

• Duke losing > Winning my bracket
    Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
      Duke losing > Winning my bracket
      This is exactly what i have been thinking haha

My bracket is offically dead with Duke and Wis about to lose.

Comment

• **** you Duke. I hate you and I still picked you to win it all. I love Zona but couldn't see them beating Duke. Way to **** on my hopes and dreams Duke. Go throw away another easy pass, since that is all you seem to do well this game.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
        Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• I had Texas beating Duke at this point, and ODU beating Wisconsin at this point, wrong spoilers damnit

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• That's why I shouldn't pick Duke to win it all. Because I hate them, and seeing them lose kind of sucks in a way now.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Butler better remember how to play basketball real quick

Comment

• wisconsin!

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

• nevermind...

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

• Shelvin Mack, that is all

edit: or Matt howard. Can't believe they almost missed the tourney this year.
                    Last edited by Bob Sanders Dreadlock; 03-25-2011, 12:24 AM.

Comment

• I'm a huge Duke fan. I always find it funny with how many people hate Duke but love UNC for some reason like its cool. People hated Battier, and he was nothing but a class act from start to finish. Singler is another guy. Class act, and does everything you need without any attitude. I don't know where it comes from (Christian Laetner, Bob Hurley?), but i guess it is the way it is and always will be. (I won't throw out a white basketball player thing, although I always hear people comment on the white lineups like it means something).

To the point, the second half was an outstanding display from Zona. They hit all their shots, and rebounded extremely well. Duke also played very poorly, but give Zone credit. Williams made me a very big fan, even though he killed my team. Nolan Smith didn't show up. Neither did Kelly, Curry, or Miles Plumlee. When i hear people talk about Mason Plumlee and the NBA, i sure hope they are talking Jeff Foster, because his offensive game is atrocious. He has a long way to go offensively before he is anything but a half man on the offensive side.

Anyway, big win for Zona. I guess i'll get my excitement by cheering against UNC the rest of the way....

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                      You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post
                        I'm a huge Duke fan. I always find it funny with how many people hate Duke but love UNC for some reason like its cool. People hated Battier, and he was nothing but a class act from start to finish. Singler is another guy. Class act, and does everything you need without any attitude. I don't know where it comes from (Christian Laetner, Bob Hurley?), but i guess it is the way it is and always will be. (I won't throw out a white basketball player thing, although I always hear people comment on the white lineups like it means something).
                        most duke fans are annoying douchebags

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
                          most duke fans are annoying douchebags
                          North Carolina Fans are the same.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Won $140 off of Arizona. :) Called that win in all of my brackets.

Comment

• Honestly the best part about UF beating BYU is watching ESPN choke on Jacker's dick

Comment

• No time to sulk about Duke. I've had it very well these past 10 years. Now it's gameday in Richmond!!! I can't wait at all! Let's go VCU Rams & good luck Richmond Spiders!!
                                Last edited by JRTPlaya21; 03-25-2011, 04:11 AM.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                                2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                                2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information