No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ******* love Kentucky. Usually I try to avoid picking my team to go too deep, but if they can pull off a win against UCONN, I'm coming into a wholeeee lotta money. Harrellson and Knight<3

Comment

• Lucky for the rest of the country Kanter never suited up for KU or that would be game over. Tough to compare this years KU team to last years though, this year is better shooting though but again can't compare because IMO the college teams this year are a lot worse from just a year ago. Butler making the final 4 after losing 3 key players is just a testament to that. Hella entertaining to watch though.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• VCU was dominant. UK was dominant. Freaking crazy tournament so far.

Comment

• How is everyone's bracket looking now? haha It was tough to even guess a final four team.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
          02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
          Originally posted by fenikz
          we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
            How is everyone's bracket looking now? haha It was tough to even guess a final four team.
            I don't have any final four teams, haha.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I hate Calipari more than anyone else on the planet. Well, except for Joe Buck. Go anyone but UK!

Originally posted by fenikz
              His soft D really turns me off
              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                How is everyone's bracket looking now? haha It was tough to even guess a final four team.
                I had UNC, Duke, Kansas, and Pitt as my final 4.

:(
                **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by descendency View Post
                  I had UNC, Duke, Kansas, and Pitt as my final 4.

:(
                  I had Kentucky, Arizona, Kansas, and Pitt. Came close to getting half of that right if Arizona would have made the 3 at the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
                    that's awesome. i'd way rather watch either them than, say pitt or any big ten team.

then again, this always really entertains me. people say they want a playoff in football, but they really don't. they just want to see the two big name teams play. i'd be willing to bet that the vast majority of people would love to rule any mid-major team completely out of tournament eligibility.
                    Thats a good point. It's nice seeing the underdogs playing well, but at the same time when you spend so much money for the 3 games, it would be cool to see the big named schools. Kentucky vs UConn makes up for that so I guess I get the best of both worlds.

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                      I spend all of this money getting Final Four tickets and I get to watch Butler vs VCU.

This is what Brad Stevens thinks of you hating on Butler.

Comment

• My top bracket is 94.9 % thanks to VCU :)
                        Last edited by JRTPlaya21; 03-28-2011, 11:40 AM.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                        2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                        2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Rumors are Painter could sign with Missouri by Tuesday. We'll see.

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                            Rumors are Painter could sign with Missouri by Tuesday. We'll see.
                            To be honest, I rather would have Cuonzo Martin... Tennessee's got a really really good coach in Martin. He plays the BEST players not the most talented. Gene Keady said that Cuonzo was the best leader he's ever coached.. I know he isn't really proven in the big division but that's just my opinion

Comment

• Originally posted by MiWolves View Post
                              To be honest, I rather would have Cuonzo Martin... Tennessee's got a really really good coach in Martin. He plays the BEST players not the most talented. Gene Keady said that Cuonzo was the best leader he's ever coached.. I know he isn't really proven in the big division but that's just my opinion
                              Yeah he was my #1 choice as well.

Comment

• Has anyone else realized that no matter what happens, the National Championship game will be traditional powerhouse vs "Cinderella"?
                                **** her in da *****!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information