X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll2UaDrWFRE

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

• Mizzou is not a better job. Purdue has better long term and near term performance. Both are upper mid tier in their conferences. The B1G wins out in performance cash and stability.

Remember Mizzou was all but begging to join the B1G for both the cash and more importantly conference stability.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
        Never seen him play, he's what a sophomore or something? I heard though he's had some legendary games already. He's supposedy a little firecracker.
        Yup a sophomore, apparently around 5'7 give or take an inch. Put up like 39 on Selby as a freshman and some other crazy games, went for 58 this year I think. Figured if you'd seen him play your opinion would be interesting, supposedly has quite a following. Heard some things about a ridiculous vertical (46-48 inches) but not sure how true those are, tend to be overstated with HS kids. Wonder if he's got a shot to be a high major player despite the height.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
          This is what Brad Stevens thinks of you hating on Butler.

One thing that sucks is I could have saved some money had I waited for tickets. Tickets have dropped a good amount since no number 1 seeds are in the Final Four.

Comment

• Anyone watching the dunk competition? Jacob Tucker must have flubber on his shoes.
            Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• Ben McLemore has committed to Kansas.

Comment

• Both Shaka Smart and Brad Stevens are apparently on the "short list" of coaches for Missouri. As a Mizzou fan I am torn. Our current roster is a better fit for Shaka's system, but I think Steven's is the best young coach in America.

It is thought that we could not attract Steven's even if we did make a big offer. Shaka might be a more attainable hire.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
                  Mizzou is not a better job. Purdue has better long term and near term performance. Both are upper mid tier in their conferences. The B1G wins out in performance cash and stability.

Remember Mizzou was all but begging to join the B1G for both the cash and more importantly conference stability.
                  They're very close, but if you're a coach with no connections to either looking for a job, you take Mizzou. Better facilities, better backing for sports from the university, community, and alumni...

Mizzou wanted to join the Big Ten for football. The pretige of the basketball program has nothing to do with that.

Comment

• I don't think Stevens should leave Butler; the NCAA just upgrade Butler to a better conference. They deserve to be in the Big East more than DePaul or Providence does.
                    Last edited by Docta; 04-02-2011, 08:28 PM.

Comment

• EDIT: Double post.
                      Last edited by Docta; 04-02-2011, 08:24 PM.

Comment

• So what do you all think, does Butler have a chance?

Comment

• Originally posted by Docta View Post
                          I don't think Stevens should leave Butler; the NCAA just upgrade Butler to a better conference. They deserve to be in the Big East more than DePaul or Providence does.
                          Don't hate on the Horizon League!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yes, they have a chance on Monday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
                            Anyone watching the dunk competition? Jacob Tucker must have flubber on his shoes.
                            The guy with the 50 inch vert? I missed the dunk contest... wish I had seen it.
                            **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
                              So what do you all think, does Butler have a chance?
                              Ya, absolutely. But I don't think they'll win. Would love to be proven wrong, though.
                              Just play me, baby

Comment

• Originally posted by Docta View Post
                                I don't think Stevens should leave Butler; the NCAA just upgrade Butler to a better conference. They deserve to be in the Big East more than DePaul or Providence does.
                                Why jump to the Big East when you have made the NCAA title game out of the Horizon league in consecutive seasons?

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information