No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonzaga almost made a run in the 2nd half. They did get the game down to six points at one time. I knew I should have taken Santa Clara money line.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080
      Gonzaga almost made a run in the 2nd half. They did get the game down to six points at one time. I knew I should have taken Santa Clara money line.
      What was the moneyline plus like 250?
      Originally posted by nvot9
      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1
        Originally posted by Giantsfan1080
        Gonzaga almost made a run in the 2nd half. They did get the game down to six points at one time. I knew I should have taken Santa Clara money line.
        Yeah I'm sure it was either 225 or 250.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1
          I think it was more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10
            I think it was more.
            Thats weird when its around 7 points its usually only 2.5/1..... Maybe because of the whole home court winning streak they bumped it because most people would be taking the Zags money line?
            I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10
              I think it was more.
              Thats weird when its around 7 points its usually only 2.5/1..... Maybe because of the whole home court winning streak they bumped it because most people would be taking the Zags money line?
              That probably has a lot to do with it. I'm sure Zags money line has been a popular bet this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10
                I think it was more.
                That probably has a lot to do with it. I'm sure Zags money line has been a popular bet this year.
                Curious to see how many points they will bet getting at home against Memphis in their next game.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

I think it was more.
                  Curious to see how many points they will bet getting at home against Memphis in their next game.
                  think Scott would allow a "Sports Interaction Thread?"

Comment

• Originally posted by NYmoney
                    I think it was more.
                    think Scott would allow a "Sports Interaction Thread?"
                    Would love to see one. Especially with the tournament about a month away. Thats a big gambling month.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• I'm sure if someone started something like that it wouldn't be a big deal. It's not against the law to place action on games as long as you aren't taking the bets.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I'm sure if someone started something like that it wouldn't be a big deal. It's not against the law to place action on games as long as you aren't taking the bets.
                        good point... I dont think it would be a big deal either.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=2763895

Two Illinois basketball players were injured when their car struck a tree and one was in critical condition Tuesday.

Brian Carlwell, a 6-foot-11 freshman center, was in critical condition at an Urbana hospital, according to Carle Foundation Hospital spokeswoman Debra Inman. He had a severe concussion, Illinois sports information director Kent Brown said.

Jamar Smith, a 6-foot-3 sophomore guard, was treated and released from the hospital. He suffered a concussion, Brown said.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                            http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=2763895

Two Illinois basketball players were injured when their car struck a tree and one was in critical condition Tuesday.

Brian Carlwell, a 6-foot-11 freshman center, was in critical condition at an Urbana hospital, according to Carle Foundation Hospital spokeswoman Debra Inman. He had a severe concussion, Illinois sports information director Kent Brown said.

Jamar Smith, a 6-foot-3 sophomore guard, was treated and released from the hospital. He suffered a concussion, Brown said.
                            Yea I read that a little while ago.... that sucks hopefully everything turns out okay.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

I'm sure if someone started something like that it wouldn't be a big deal. It's not against the law to place action on games as long as you aren't taking the bets.

no. is that true? you can be place bets, but you can't be the bookie? really?

Comment

• GTown is a true national championship contende especially after crushing West Virginia last night. Jon Wallace is one of the most steady PG's in the nation, great decision maker. Jessie Sapp is a solid scorer, and Rivers(Doc's son) is a nice young PG. SF Jeff Green is the most underrated player in the nation and a lottery pick, does everything well and never forces the game. Vernon Macklin one of the top frosh's in the nation will only get better as time goes on. Patrick Ewing Jr. has been very consistent off the bench. Dajuan Summers is a diaper dandy and amazing he's only a frosh. As for Roy Hibbert he has been nothing short of dominant the best big man in college basketball.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information