College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
    Sooooo...Syracuse assistant basketball coach being investigated on child molestation charges
    http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/...ting-boy-1980s
    Seriously, wtf is wrong with people? That guy has been with Boeheim for 35 years.

Comment

• Oh look. The Gophers have no one who can hit an outside shot. Shocking.

One of these years Tubby will recruit someone with range outside 10 feet...

Comment

• Oh man, my college lost by 36 points tonight against Florida. They are much improved this season, I was hoping it would be at least a little bit closer.

Originally posted by SolidGold
        Bortlezzzzzzz
        Originally posted by Monomach
        Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• It's female basketball, but the coach and assistant coach of Oklahoma State died in a plane crash.

Originally posted by SolidGold
          Bortlezzzzzzz
          Originally posted by Monomach
          Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
            It's female basketball, but the coach and assistant coach of Oklahoma State died in a plane crash.
            I hate Oklahoma State but that is a real shame.

2 plane crashes in the last 10 years for their basketball teams.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Austin Rivers will prove how overrated he is but getting locked down my A-Craft or will it show that A-Craft might be one of the best PG defenders in college in a long time? OR BOTH!

Buckeyes 76
              Duke 68
              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• or is it Austen Rivers?
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• What a start so far lol. Jeeze
                  Last edited by JRTPlaya21; 11-29-2011, 08:45 PM.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                  2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                  2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Filthy crossover by Rivers there. He looks great early on.

I can't believe Sullinger makes half the crap he throws up, it's amazing. Showcasing some Kevin Love-esque matador defense too. Great college player but I don't know about him as a pro.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                      Filthy crossover by Rivers there. He looks great early on.

I can't believe Sullinger makes half the crap he throws up, it's amazing. Showcasing some Kevin Love-esque matador defense too. Great college player but I don't know about him as a pro.
                      I agree I see him maybe a 17-7 type guy? Depends which weight he plays at. What you think he better of playing at?

Comment

• Someone turn the lights out in the nut house!!!!

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
                        BK sig is straight sex
                        THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
                        Baltimore Ravens
                        Cleveland Cavaliers
                        Cleveland Indians
                        Chelsea FC
                        Originally posted by keylime_5
                        Miller is visual sex on the field.

Comment

• Solid win for you guys. Hope to see you again in the Big Dance!

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                          2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                          2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Never really been a basketball fan, but going to that game was ridiculous. Student section was the best I've ever seen here.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

• I love how coach k is whining (to be fair he only communicates in a whine, regardless of emotional state) that his kids were tired. They hadn't played for 6 days. Maui be damned.

I like coach k but come on now.

Comment

• Amazing game today. My Cats are looking better at the beginning of the year then they have either of the two years previously. This is gonna be an exciting year.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information