College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown
    Fuuuuudge. Sullinger out with back spasms for an unspecified time, possibly weeks.
    Matta said he's already starting to feel better. They'll be evaluating him throughout the week. They said sitting him was very precautionary. That Texas-Pan Am game was pretty bad to watch. Even Craft was sleep walking. Was good to see the bench finally get some time.

I'd bet Sully is back for Kansas. And as far as him losing weight, he dropped like 20 something pounds in the offseason and it's noticeable.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

• Ralph Sampson is so goddamn bad. I've literally never seen a player pay softer than him at any level.

Comment

• Indiana knocks off Kentucky. Unbelievable game. It's awesome to see the Hoosiers being good again, that's the way it should be.

Comment

• ****** ****. I can't even be that mad, that was incredible.

Comment

• Wait til next year when the Hoosiers have that top 5 class to back up Zeller....oh my.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
            2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
            2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
              Indiana knocks off Kentucky. Unbelievable game. It's awesome to see the Hoosiers being good again, that's the way it should be.
              Maybe its a bit of hoosier homerism and I know it sounds cliche, but college basketball is better when IU is a good competitive team. What a game, damn that place exploded when he hit that 3 in the end. And wow Zeller is impressive, and just a freshman at that.

God I love college BB.....

Soooo much better then the NBA for me, and its even close.

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
                Maybe its a bit of hoosier homerism and I know it sounds cliche, but college basketball is better when IU is a good competitive team. What a game, damn that place exploded when he hit that 3 in the end. And wow Zeller is impressive, and just a freshman at that.

Agree. I also love to hate Indiana but I was cheering for you guys to pull off the win.

Comment

• good win for Kansas vs tOSU.I know OSU was w/o Sully but KU should not have credit taken away from it because of him being out

also Self said after game Tyshawn Tayloe has been playing the last few games with a torn meniscus and will have surgery today

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post

I agree 200% and once next years class comes in welcome back to the top 10.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                    2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                    2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• All my friends and I were standing for the last three minutes and then my living room exploded at :08.

I've been at IU for four years and in Bloomington for 15. After everything that happened to the program the past few years, this win felt better than any I can remember. I know we didn't get the ball to Zeller enough, but Hulls, Watford, Oladipo and Sheehey have gone through so much so I am happy they were the main men in the game.

People on campus talked about the game all week, and everyone knew we could win this game. The crowd played a big, big role in this game. The ability for fans to be a part of the win like that is one of the best parts of college basketball.

Beating any number one is amazing, but I love beating Calipari. IU is well on it's way back, that game was just the start.

College Basketball >>> NBA
                      Last edited by ShutDwn; 12-11-2011, 12:30 PM.

Comment

• I love how Indiana's fans have stuck with them over the last couple years. I wish there was more of that, so many bandwagon fans nowadays. They deserved that.

Comment

• Edit: wrong thread

Originally posted by SolidGold
                          Bortlezzzzzzz
                          Originally posted by Monomach
                          Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                            good win for Kansas vs tOSU.I know OSU was w/o Sully but KU should not have credit taken away from it because of him being out

also Self said after game Tyshawn Tayloe has been playing the last few games with a torn meniscus and will have surgery today
                            Kansas shot very well. I think they hit like 60% or something and the Buckeyes were at around 40%. I didn't expect Ohio State to win @Kansas without Sullinger, not a big deal for us. It will look good on Kansas resume for the tournament, that is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                              Kansas shot very well. I think they hit like 60% or something and the Buckeyes were at around 40%. I didn't expect Ohio State to win @Kansas without Sullinger, not a big deal for us. It will look good on Kansas resume for the tournament, that is all.
                              Was a bit disappointed with how much penetration Kansas was getting. Even without Sully that was crappy to see.

Comment

• Murray State beat #20 Memphis tonight to improve to 10-0. Watch out for the Racers!

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                                WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information