No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my god downtown Bloomington was like nothing I'd ever seen last night.

******* epic night to be an IU student. w00t.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
      Was a bit disappointed with how much penetration Kansas was getting. Even without Sully that was crappy to see.
      I think a lot of that happened IIRC after Craft got into early foul trouble

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
        I think a lot of that happened IIRC after Craft got into early foul trouble
        Thinking back, you are correct. That kid is so key to OSU's success. His defense is just phenomenal.

Comment

• 5* forward Jarnell Stokes commits to Tennessee. He's actually supposed to be a senior this year, but the TSSAA wouldn't allow him to play this year due to a transfer. He's actually already graduated high school though, so he'll enroll at UT in January and be eligible to play this season.
          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Comment

• Got a good one going on at the half with IU up by 7.

Comment

• Thomas Robinson for National Player Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                  Thomas Robinson for National Player Of The Year
                  Running away with it right now

Sig by Me

Comment

• LOL at Indiana. I guess those "We're back" shirts can be used next year.

Comment

• UConn took our AD :(

Tough time in Connecticut, but Manuel has done a very good job in Buffalo and has a strong record with academics, so it could be a good thing. Wish him the best.

Anyway, you should all check out Buffalo on ESPNU on Saturday! They've rolled off 8 straight wins and play an equally unimpressive mid-major also looking for NIT consideration.

Comment

• Adrienne Payne ejaculated in the faces of the Ohio State starting 5 on saturday.

Jared Sullinger's face was a glazed donut. 10 turnovers, way to be big guy.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

• Jim Burr still sucks, in case anyone was wondering.

Comment

• I have no idea what Bill Self told Withey after the Mizzou loss but Jeff has been a man possessed since then

Comment

• Shabazz Muhammad is taking an official visit to KU for the Missouri game.HUGE News

Comment

• Can we get Miami into March Madness please? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information