Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
    Anyone want to let me know who are the best NBA prospects from this HS class?
    1. Andrew Wiggans (SF - possibly - needs to reclassify)
    2. Jabari Parker (SF)
    3. Andrew Harrison (PG)
    4. Aaron Harrison (SG
    5. Julius Randle (PF)
    6. Kasey Hill (PG)
    7. Noah Vonleh (PF)
    8. Chris Walker (PF)
    9. James Young (SF)
    10. Anthony Barber (PG)
    11. Rondae Jefferson (SF)
    12. Jarell Martin (PF)
    13. Wayne Selden (SF)
    14. Bobby Portis (PF)
    15. Jermaine Lawrence (PF)


    Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
    Titty sprinkles

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
      1. Andrew Wiggans (SF - possibly - needs to reclassify)
      2. Jabari Parker (SF)
      3. Andrew Harrison (PG)
      4. Aaron Harrison (SG
      5. Julius Randle (PF)
      6. Kasey Hill (PG)
      7. Noah Vonleh (PF)
      8. Chris Walker (PF)
      9. James Young (SF)
      10. Anthony Barber (PG)
      11. Rondae Jefferson (SF)
      12. Jarell Martin (PF)
      13. Wayne Selden (SF)
      14. Bobby Portis (PF)
      15. Jermaine Lawrence (PF)
      Nice job regurgitating the Rivals.com list.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ph90702 View Post
        Nice job regurgitating the Rivals.com list.
        It is from scout/foxsportsnext, douchenozzle. I was just giving him a list of the top 15 rated guys. If it bothers you, go sit on a chainsaw.


        Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
        Titty sprinkles

        Comment


        • Find out Wednesday where Josh Hart will be attending next year. Keeping the fingers crossed that it is PSU. He's deciding between PSU, Rutgers, and Nova.

          Comment


          • Jelan Kendrick to UNLV.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BuckeyeDan17
              Like 2013 when they have Wiggins?
              I doubt Wiggins goes to Kentucky. The team is too loaded. He'd get to showcase himself more if he went to another school.

              Comment


              • I don't understand why showcasing is an issue. For the NBA? Scouts already love him and Calipari has had no issue getting multiple guys to go high in the draft no matter how much talent he has on a roster. He just had guys go 1-2 last year. Plus regardless of where Wiggins goes he'll be the best player on the roster.

                I'm not saying Wiggins goes to Kentucky (although I think he does), but a team being too loaded is a terrible reason. Plus you kind of contradict yourself, it'll be awhile before Kentucky has a team as good as last year but next year's team is going to be too loaded for the best high school player in the country to go there?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ph90702
                  They're not nearly as good as they were last year. It will be a while before they have a team like that again.
                  Forreal!? Oh man that is news to me. I forgot they had what like 6 players drafted? Idc. I'll take beating teams like UNC, KU, UK etc any day of the week.

                  #4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                  2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                  2015 2K Classic Champions


                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

                  Comment


                  • Shabazz is now cleared. No shock there.

                    #4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                    2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                    2015 2K Classic Champions


                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by derza222 View Post
                      I don't understand why showcasing is an issue. For the NBA? Scouts already love him and Calipari has had no issue getting multiple guys to go high in the draft no matter how much talent he has on a roster. He just had guys go 1-2 last year. Plus regardless of where Wiggins goes he'll be the best player on the roster.

                      I'm not saying Wiggins goes to Kentucky (although I think he does), but a team being too loaded is a terrible reason. Plus you kind of contradict yourself, it'll be awhile before Kentucky has a team as good as last year but next year's team is going to be too loaded for the best high school player in the country to go there?
                      I'll look down upon him if he doesn't go somewhere where he'll be the guy instead of playing with 3-4 other top 10 picks. It says that he's afraid to be the guy.

                      Comment


                      • I'm sure he cares that ph90702 is looking down on him.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ph90702 View Post
                          I'll look down upon him if he doesn't go somewhere where he'll be the guy instead of playing with 3-4 other top 10 picks. It says that he's afraid to be the guy.
                          Or it says that he wants to go to what is currently the best school in the nation at developing NBA talent. What the **** should he do, ask the Harrison twins to go to Kansas?

                          Comment


                          • Kansas, UNC, Kentucky, Duke, Michigan State, etc. These are the schools that get the top talent year in and year out. Top recruits ganging up together is nothing new at all, and holding it against someone for going to a school known for developing NBA players is pretty dumb.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by mqtirishfan View Post
                              Or it says that he wants to go to what is currently the best school in the nation at developing NBA talent. What the **** should he do, ask the Harrison twins to go to Kansas?
                              Yeah exactly. And have a chance to compete for a national championship, given he's only going to be in college one year. Also, being "the guy" on a team like Kentucky with all the talent they're going to have is a lot more impressive than being "the guy" on Florida State. And he will be "the guy" on Kentucky because he's better than anyone else who will be there, or anywhere else he would go for that matter. Now winning a title with Florida State would be more impressive obviously, but not as likely.

                              If he wants to go to FSU I wouldn't blame him either. His parents went there, I'm sure he's got a good relationship with the coach, and he'll go #1 basically regardless of where he goes as long as nothing major happens. I don't really think he can make a bad decision, I just don't ge why you'd rip on the kid for going to Kentucky. I don't like Kentucky, but it's pretty clear why kids want to play there.

                              Comment


                              • Yeah Penn State beat Providence last night in OT! Also that was an ugly as f*** game.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information