No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansas State runs over Rutgers in New Jersey. Way to go Huggins (2-0) I love it. He is the man.
    Originally posted by nvot9
    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
    Indianapolis Colts 13-3
    Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080
      Originally posted by Nerv
      For having the most talented team in the country, Bucknell sure gave you a hell of a run. Yes they are a solid mid major program but they arent suppose to be in UNC's league.

A lot of highly ranked teams are looking bad against their early season cupcake opponents, I already think this March Madness is primed to be upset happy.
      Well it was Winthrop not Bucknell. I'll guarantee you also that Winthrop makes it to at least the 2nd round of the tourney this year. Also, UNC starts and plays all freshmen and sophmore so it is going to take more than 2 games to get their chemistry together. They have the most talent though which is going to get them through a lot of close games early in the season.
      Also UNC is young so experiance will come in time. They should have prolly won by more you could see the freshamn mistakes they were making. In time they will become more refined. Ellington will be the next Raymond Felton. Explosive a speedy and has an improving shot.

This team reminds me a lot of '95 Arkansas, who did not have the experiance factor bt had so much talent and depth that they ran the table.

Comment

• I really believe this trio of freshmen is more talented than the Dougherty trio.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1
          Kansas State runs over Rutgers in New Jersey. Way to go Huggins (2-0) I love it. He is the man.
          Rutgers Bball right now is a bad state so I wouldn't get too excited over the win. Rutgers lost Douby to the NBA and Fred Hill is just starting to put the pieces back together since this is his first year as coach.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I really believe this trio of freshmen is more talented than the Dougherty trio.
            For sure it is. Felton, McCants, and may all needed to develop a lot. Wright needs a little fine tuning but looks NBA ready. Ellington reminds me soooooo much of felton. Lawson will be great too. Not to Mention Hansbrough could win the wooden award, and Bobby Frasor is solid too, and there is the senior leadership with Reyshawn Terry.

Comment

• Originally posted by danman253
              Originally posted by Giantsfan1080
              I really believe this trio of freshmen is more talented than the Dougherty trio.
              For sure it is. Felton, McCants, and may all needed to develop a lot. Wright needs a little fine tuning but looks NBA ready. Ellington reminds me soooooo much of felton. Lawson will be great too. Not to Mention Hansbrough could win the wooden award, and Bobby Frasor is solid too, and there is the senior leadership with Reyshawn Terry.
              I think Terry is going to have sort of a down year compared to last year. They needed him to do alot more last year than he'll have to do this year. Wright has some handle on him for a big man.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Kansas losing makes me feel all warm inside. It's the only Missouri fans have going for them is Self's team losing to inferior opponents.

Comment

• how are the Illini doing?
                  Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
                  Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

Wright, Ellington, Lawson are much better than May, Felton, McCants. If UNC doesn't win a national championship this year or next I'd be amazed. Add those 3 great FM to Hansbrough, Terry, Green, Ginyard, Frasor, Miller and you have the most talented team in the country. By the time the tourney comes around UNC is going to be ready for any game.
                    Its definitely a good group, And I'm loving their chances this year
                    Still, McCants was possibly my favorite college player ever

Comment

• Originally posted by danman253
                      Originally posted by Giantsfan1080
                      Except for the fact hes a bout 50-60 lbs underweight. At 200 lb's hed be eaten alive in the post in the NBA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearsfan123
                        how are the Illini doing?
                        they are 2-0 they beat Jackson State last night, while missing Brian Randle, Jamar Smith and Rich McBride. They have been pretty good. Chester Fraizer looks to be a solid PG. With Jamar out for 4-6 weeks that hurts at SG but McBride will be back in two games, until then look for Trent Meacham and Calvin Brock to log minutes there. The front court should be pretty good though with Shaun Pruitt and Warren Carter. Look out for Brain Carwell he should be good.

Comment

• Originally posted by LtisNo1
                          Originally posted by Bearsfan123
                          they are 2-0 they beat Jackson State last night, while missing Brian Randle, Jamar Smith and Rich McBride. They have been pretty good. Chester Fraizer looks to be a solid PG. With Jamar out for 4-6 weeks that hurts at SG but McBride will be back in two games, until then look for Trent Meacham and Calvin Brock to log minutes there. The front court should be pretty good though with Shaun Pruitt and Warren Carter. Look out for Brain Carwell he should be good.
                          plus they got richard semrau, he went to school in the same city as me and we played them. pretty good, has a solid shot, and is a tall mother ******

Comment

• Originally posted by DChess
                            Originally posted by LtisNo1
                            Originally posted by Bearsfan123
                            plus they got richard semrau, he went to school in the same city as me and we played them. pretty good, has a solid shot, and is a tall mother ******
                            yeah he should be a solid player for them

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob Schubert
                              St Jons vs Maryland tonight at the Garden, pretty pumped. Its my 1st game at the garden for the Red Storm. I think we have a shot.
                              I'm guessing Rob isn't having a good time.......St Johns is getting run out of the building.

Last I checked the Terps were up 60-23.

Originally posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• Originally posted by eazyb81
                                Originally posted by Rob Schubert
                                St Jons vs Maryland tonight at the Garden, pretty pumped. Its my 1st game at the garden for the Red Storm. I think we have a shot.
                                I'm guessing Rob isn't having a good time.......St Johns is getting run out of the building.

Last I checked the Terps were up 60-23.
                                after the days of Marus Hatten and the days before of the legend Bootsy Thornton its never fun being a St. Johns fan

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information