Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bearsfan123
    how are the Illini doing?
    Played a great game against Austin Peay in their first game and won by 45.

Last night they played a crappy 1st half, but missing 3 starters you can see why that happened. When they turned it on against Jackson State it wasn't even close.

Frazier is a stud. Just needs to limit TO's and improve his free throw shooting which will both come with time. You want to see 40 minutes of non-stop intensity, watch this kid play.

Once we get Randle, Smith, and McBride back; we'll be a scary team.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by eazyb81
      Originally posted by Rob Schubert
      St Jons vs Maryland tonight at the Garden, pretty pumped. Its my 1st game at the garden for the Red Storm. I think we have a shot.
      I'm guessing Rob isn't having a good time.......St Johns is getting run out of the building.

Last I checked the Terps were up 60-23.
      Ekene Ibekwe is playing incredibly....Mike Jones is a beast too.

Comment

• Originally posted by dcarey20
        Originally posted by eazyb81
        Originally posted by Rob Schubert
        St Jons vs Maryland tonight at the Garden, pretty pumped. Its my 1st game at the garden for the Red Storm. I think we have a shot.
        I'm guessing Rob isn't having a good time.......St Johns is getting run out of the building.

Last I checked the Terps were up 60-23.
        Ekene Ibekwe is playing incredibly....Mike Jones is a beast too.
        Ibekwe= Beast. Him and Gist need to live up to their potential.

Comment

• What a game by Michigan State.
          Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• If you haven't heard yet Randle is out 4-6 weeks, he's getting groin surgery tomorrow in Philly. This year sucks so far!!! :evil:

And I posted it in the wrong thread the first time. :evil:

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Big game tommorow my GMase Patriots vs. Wichita State.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• nicely done MSU

gotta love 4 games in 5 days for the Bulls. Lets beat those hurricanes

Comment

• Ok yea so Kevin Durant is AWESOME. Jesus he's good. So smooth offensively. He's got KG size, with Tracy McGrady ability, and D-Wade athleticism. I question his defensive abilities (although he does try). But man this kid is talented.

Oh and Go Illini. Without 3 starters again tonight against a tough Georgia Southern team. Can't wait to get McBride back for some veteran leadership and scoring in 2 games. :D

Comment

• Yup Durant is amazing.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Illinois won by 35 tonight against a GS team that almost beat the Dookies at Cameron. And we didn't have 3 starters.

I still ponder and wonder how we aren't AT LEAST a top 25 team. :?

Indiana almost lost it again. My god. What the hell is wrong with that team? Indiana friggin State are you kidding me? And at home. Ugh...Not that I'm angry they're playing bad but jesus. :roll:

Comment

• Durant, beyond exceptional athletic ability, hasn't looked all too impressive to me. I'm waiting for him to take over a game so I know he has the passion. Otherwise, he won't be worth much more than a Charlie V, or potentially a toned down Vinsanity.
                        Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow
                          Durant, beyond exceptional athletic ability, hasn't looked all too impressive to me. I'm waiting for him to take over a game so I know he has the passion. Otherwise, he won't be worth much more than a Charlie V, or potentially a toned down Vinsanity.
                          He's played a whopping 4 games...

Comment

• Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
                            Originally posted by thetedginnshow
                            Durant, beyond exceptional athletic ability, hasn't looked all too impressive to me. I'm waiting for him to take over a game so I know he has the passion. Otherwise, he won't be worth much more than a Charlie V, or potentially a toned down Vinsanity.
                            He's played a whopping 4 games...
                            So I can't expect more out of him? Oh, okay.

Comment

• We are terrible at closing out games.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                                We are terrible at closing out games.
                                Haha my Illini Loyalty wants to say something but I'll pass on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information