X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sweetness34
    Originally posted by cardsalltheway
    We are terrible at closing out games.
    Haha my Illini Loyalty wants to say something but I'll pass on it.
    SAY IT!! :evil:

Comment

• I just learned that Jeremy Fears transferred to Bradley. I rmemeber him, Troutman, and Leon Williams as the trifecta from hell from that damn Ohio Bobcats team 2 years ago. They were supposed to be the midm jaor team that did really well and then had a good tourney run. Instead the whole MAC suffered from mediocrity and most people forgot about them

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
        Originally posted by sweetness34
        Originally posted by cardsalltheway
        We are terrible at closing out games.
        Haha my Illini Loyalty wants to say something but I'll pass on it.
        SAY IT!! :evil:
        Ok cards; but you asked for it.

You guys are just plain bad. There's no way around it. Sampscum's style of play is terrible. Which is why you guys are struggling offensively in long stretches. You praud up and down the court and you get no flow going. With guys like White, Wilmont, and Calloway you should not be doing as bad as you are (you could be 0-3 very easily). Ugh it's like watching paint dry with his offense.

You have no bench whatsoever. Your backup bigs are terrible and if DJ goes out; you're like a soft mid-major team. I think unless something changes you guys are in for a long, long conference season. Sampson is not going to last in the Big 10. I hate his style of play and IMO he's not as good as people made him out to be. He should have done more in Okie with the talent he brought in. He's going to nothing but give controversy to that school with his past sanctions; and he's a selfless piece of crap. My friends who are IU fans hated the hiring.

I respect the tradition and the university (even though I can't stand your school) and it really pained me to see them hire Sanctions.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Buffalo wins!
          Buffalo beats an ACC team (Miami)!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee
            Buffalo wins!
            Aka Buffalo beats the worst ACC Basketball team, who is equivalent to a mid-major team. :D

Good win though.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee
              Buffalo wins!
              Aka Buffalo beats the worst ACC Basketball team, who is equivalent to a mid-major team. :D

Good win though.
              Exactly!

but after losses for Buffalo football, Michigan, Sabres, and Rutgers, this was all I had left. And I can't remember us ever beating any major conference team, so its a start. Now if only we can do the same to Pittsburgh...

Comment

• Buffalo is getting absoltuly romped by Evansville :(

UNC rolled today, and Wisconsin is looking good (up by 31 at half)

Pitt trails Oakland 33-29 at half.

Just some tidbits for you while you're cuaght up in the football games

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee
                  Buffalo is getting absoltuly romped by Evansville :(

UNC rolled today, and Wisconsin is looking good (up by 31 at half)

Pitt trails Oakland 33-29 at half.

Just some tidbits for you while you're cuaght up in the football games
                  We're down 4 to FAMU in the 2nd Half. I expected us to fall off sometimes with the injuries and suspensions. We'll win this game though; no question in my mind.

Comment

• Well at least we didn't almost lose today. :roll: Kelvin better get the boys in shape before Big Ten season starts because we look like ****.

Comment

• Iowa loses to 'Bama. Don't let the score fool you though. It was a 2 - 3pt game the whole game up until the end. Haluska is really cold right now. But a player to look out for to be All B10 is Tyler Smith.
                      | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

• Originally posted by HawkeyeFan
                        Iowa loses to 'Bama. Don't let the score fool you though. It was a 2 - 3pt game the whole game up until the end. Haluska is really cold right now. But a player to look out for to be All B10 is Tyler Smith.
                        Weren't you the one who said Iowa will be better then they were last year?

They're going to get nailed by the upper teams in the Big 10.

Comment

Originally posted by HawkeyeFan
                          Iowa loses to 'Bama. Don't let the score fool you though. It was a 2 - 3pt game the whole game up until the end. Haluska is really cold right now. But a player to look out for to be All B10 is Tyler Smith.

Yea they will be better than they were last year. And I bet we finish Top 3 in the Big 10, Top 25 in the NCAA.

Comment

Yea they will be better than they were last year. And I bet we finish Top 3 in the Big 10, Top 25 in the NCAA.
                            HAHAHAHAHAHA....You are the biggest homer I've ever frickin seen dude. Seriously, you're pathetic.

They will not beat Illinois, Ohio State, or Wisconsin in the standings. You have no depth, your starters are decent, and you aren't athletic. Holuska and Smith are nice players but come one dude. I doubt they even beat Indiana.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA....You are the biggest homer I've ever frickin seen dude. Seriously, you're pathetic.

They will not beat Illinois, Ohio State, or Wisconsin in the standings. You have no depth, your starters are decent, and you aren't athletic. Holuska and Smith are nice players but come one dude. I doubt they even beat Indiana.
                              Just wait and see.

Comment

Just wait and see.
                                Ok I will and I'll be laughing my ass off when you finish about 5th in the conference and aren't a top 25 team.

Holuska and Smith are you're only legit players. And maybe Holuska is an All Big 10 selection; maybe. Tyler Smith, um I think not.

This is not a homer comment but Illinois will be and should be right now a top 25 team. We're 4-0 without 3 of our top players. Our depth is going to be insane this season. Brock and Meacham have been putting up about 15ppg this season; Frazier is 40 minutes of hustle, Carter could start for a lot of teams in the nation, and Carlwell/Semrau are very good looking freshman. Put those guys along with All-Freshman selection Jamar Smith, Wooden candidate Brian Randle, and All Big 10 potential selcetion Rich McBride and we're going to be a dangerous team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information