• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sweetness34
    Originally posted by HawkeyeFan
    Originally posted by sweetness34
    Iowa loses to 'Bama. Don't let the score fool you though. It was a 2 - 3pt game the whole game up until the end. Haluska is really cold right now. But a player to look out for to be All B10 is Tyler Smith.
    Weren't you the one who said Iowa will be better then they were last year?

They're going to get nailed by the upper teams in the Big 10.
    Yea they will be better than they were last year. And I bet we finish Top 3 in the Big 10, Top 25 in the NCAA.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA....You are the biggest homer I've ever frickin seen dude. Seriously, you're pathetic.

They will not beat Illinois, Ohio State, or Wisconsin in the standings. You have no depth, your starters are decent, and you aren't athletic. Holuska and Smith are nice players but come one dude. I doubt they even beat Indiana.
    Just wait and see.
    Ok I will and I'll be laughing my ass off when you finish about 5th in the conference and aren't a top 25 team.

Holuska and Smith are you're only legit players. And maybe Holuska is an All Big 10 selection; maybe. Tyler Smith, um I think not.

This is not a homer comment but Illinois will be and should be right now a top 25 team. We're 4-0 without 3 of our top players. Our depth is going to be insane this season. Brock and Meacham have been putting up about 15ppg this season; Frazier is 40 minutes of hustle, Carter could start for a lot of teams in the nation, and Carlwell/Semrau are very good looking freshman. Put those guys along with All-Freshman selection Jamar Smith, Wooden candidate Brian Randle, and All Big 10 potential selcetion Rich McBride and we're going to be a dangerous team.
    i hope your right. I really do. :D
    Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
    Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearsfan123
      Iowa loses to 'Bama. Don't let the score fool you though. It was a 2 - 3pt game the whole game up until the end. Haluska is really cold right now. But a player to look out for to be All B10 is Tyler Smith.

Yea they will be better than they were last year. And I bet we finish Top 3 in the Big 10, Top 25 in the NCAA.
      HAHAHAHAHAHA....You are the biggest homer I've ever frickin seen dude. Seriously, you're pathetic.

They will not beat Illinois, Ohio State, or Wisconsin in the standings. You have no depth, your starters are decent, and you aren't athletic. Holuska and Smith are nice players but come one dude. I doubt they even beat Indiana.
      Just wait and see.
      Ok I will and I'll be laughing my ass off when you finish about 5th in the conference and aren't a top 25 team.

Holuska and Smith are you're only legit players. And maybe Holuska is an All Big 10 selection; maybe. Tyler Smith, um I think not.

This is not a homer comment but Illinois will be and should be right now a top 25 team. We're 4-0 without 3 of our top players. Our depth is going to be insane this season. Brock and Meacham have been putting up about 15ppg this season; Frazier is 40 minutes of hustle, Carter could start for a lot of teams in the nation, and Carlwell/Semrau are very good looking freshman. Put those guys along with All-Freshman selection Jamar Smith, Wooden candidate Brian Randle, and All Big 10 potential selcetion Rich McBride and we're going to be a dangerous team.
      i hope your right. I really do. :D
      Well so far I've been right. I said guys like Frazier, Carter, and Meacham would all step up this season and play huge roles, which they have.

Just like the Bulls; our depth will be the key to our success. We won't have the starting 5 as say tOSU or Wisconsin but if we can get production off of our bench, I think we've got a legit shot at winning the Big 10. It's an outside shot but we've got a shot.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• GTown lost to ODU.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by ghettosermon
          GTown lost to ODU.
          Sorry but, :) :)

Comment

• Lance thomas is going to be a stud... BTW does anyone on herer follow badger basketball?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088
              Lance thomas is going to be a stud... BTW does anyone on herer follow badger basketball?
              Nope; but I know that Taylor and Tucker are studs if that means anything and they're my preseason pick to win the Big 10. :D

And the top 25 teams keep on fallen baby! :D

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Lance thomas is going to be a stud... BTW does anyone on herer follow badger basketball?

VVV

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12
                  Originally posted by TitleTown088

VVV
                  is that a yes , or...

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                  they get smoked.

Comment

• My 2 teams play tonight

Kansas State a tough game against New Mexico and Cincy against Wofford. Hopefully they both can get wins.
                    Originally posted by nvot9
                    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                    Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                    Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by HawkeyeFan

Just wait and see.
                      Ok yea, eat crow Hawkeye fan. Iowa got buggy whipped by Villanova last night. Top 25 my ass. :roll:

http://www.qctimes.net/articles/2006...b808975755.txt

Keep up with your homer crap, it's making you look like a genius right now.

Comment

• Terps 6-0! Pulled into the top 25! Ekene Ibekwe has improved!

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
                          Terps 6-0! Pulled into the top 25! Ekene Ibekwe has improved!
                          they are going no where in the ACC.

they get smoked.

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
                            I know this. But hopefully we can atleast get in the tournament this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34

Just wait and see.
                              Ok yea, eat crow Hawkeye fan. Iowa got buggy whipped by Villanova last night. Top 25 my ass. :roll:

http://www.qctimes.net/articles/2006...b808975755.txt

Keep up with your homer crap, it's making you look like a genius right now.

Holy Sh!t we got murdered.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
                                Originally posted by TitleTown088
                                Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
                                I know this. But hopefully we can atleast get in the tournament this year.
                                Oh I beg to differ. They're going to surprise a lot of people in the ACC, an I'll predict a top 3 finish this year from them. Strawberry and Ebekwe are studs. They've got some talent off the pine and I like Vazques, their freshman PG.

This team is legit. Can't wait to see them play Illinois in THE HALL in about a week. :D

The only bump in the road for this team will be offensive consistency; but other then that they've got some players.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information