• Show
Clear All

• Oh my god Penn State won

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
      Oh my god Penn State won

they beat Iowa...

Comment

• wow. Durants got ice water in the veins too. Im running out of adjectives for him

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
          Oh my god Penn State won
          Whoot!

Duke's gonna lose!!!!!!!!! Hahahahaha!!!!!! And they're going to lose in Chapel Hill too!

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway View Post
            Rod Wilmont is my hero.
            Rod Wilmont and IU should be thanking their lucky stars. He threw up some junk and somehow it went in. Not impressed one bit by IU.

OMG OMG OMG OMG YOU SEE THAT SHOT BY LAW???? OMG OMG OMG HOLY **** OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• FEAR IT!!!!!!!!

This has been a CCB public service announcement.

Comment

• Acie LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                  Acie LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  This is an awesome game.....Acie Law = most clutch player in the game right now!!!

Go Aggies!!! (I hate Texas)

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                    This is an awesome game.....Acie Law = most clutch player in the game right now!!!

Go Aggies!!! (I hate Texas)
                    Acie Law is my rfavortie player not wearing a UCLA, Arizona St., Colorado and is not named Richard Roby!

Comment

• Did law nail a 3 with no time left? i left my room for a moment and then i saw OT.
                      Last edited by josh07039; 02-28-2007, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by josh07039 View Post
                        Did law nail a 3 with no time left? i left my room for a ****** and then i saw OT.
                        1 second left. A rainbow 3 over Durant, fading away! It was sick as hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post

FEAR IT!!!!!!!!

This has been a CCB public service announcement.
                          Isn't that a painted turtle?

Anyone who bitches about Duke getting calls can shut the hell up after tonight. How the hell do you not call that travel of strawberry!!!!!!?

w/e can't win withoug making free throws anyways.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                            Isn't that a painted turtle?

Anyone who bitches about Duke getting calls can shut the hell up after tonight. How the hell do you not call that travel of strawberry!!!!!!?

w/e can't win withoug making free throws anyways.
                            Don't even start me on travels, McRoberts basically walked to Chapel Hill on one and they didn't call it.

You guys got smacked at home, fair and square. 8-8 in the conference ain't too good TitleTown (I'm already predicting a loss to UNC). Can't defend your home court (what, 4 losses, 3 against non ranked teams at home?). Not too good dude.

Duke is overrated, highly overrated, and we've been saying it all year long.

Comment

• Again Law Is Ridiculous!!!1

Comment

• He did it again.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information