Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by josh07039 View Post
    Again Law Is Ridiculous!!!1
    GAME OF THE YEAR BY FAR!!!!!!

    Acie Law is such a stud!


    Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

    Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

    Comment


    • This game is amazing. I really can see Texas A&M going far in the tourney.
      #Chop


      sig by BoneKrusher

      Comment


      • Lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

        Comment


        • Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
          Isn't that a painted turtle?

          Anyone who bitches about Duke getting calls can shut the hell up after tonight. How the hell do you not call that travel of strawberry!!!!!!?

          w/e can't win withoug making free throws anyways.
          No sir that is a Terapin, you can tell because it has a beak like a bird.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
            Don't even start me on travels, McRoberts basically walked to Chapel Hill on one and they didn't call it.

            You guys got smacked at home, fair and square. 8-8 in the conference ain't too good TitleTown (I'm already predicting a loss to UNC). Can't defend your home court (what, 4 losses, 3 against non ranked teams at home?). Not too good dude.

            Duke is overrated, highly overrated, and we've been saying it all year long.
            Maryland just beat UNC too, it's not like they're a bad team. They always play Duke very tough. And i will start will travels that was a piss poor call at a crucial time in the game. That game was terribly called bolth ways, the refs did an absolutly terrible job.

            BTW that was FAR from a smacking.

            What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
            they get smoked.

            2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
            Hint:Not the Bears.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
              Maryland just beat UNC too, it's not like they're a bad team. They always play Duke very tough. And i will start will travels that was a piss poor call at a crucial time in the game. That game was terribly called bolth ways, the refs did an absolutly terrible job.

              BTW that was FAR from a smacking.
              Virginia, UNC, Maryland, and Virginia Tech are all better than Duke this season. And again, I said it the first day of ACC Conference play, you'd finish out of the top 4. And BC has a better record in conference play.

              Right now Duke is 6th in ACC and is somehow ranked. How the hell is that possible? Oh that's right, they're Duke.


              Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

              Originally posted by JBCX
              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                Virginia, UNC, Maryland, and Virginia Tech are all better than Duke this season. And again, I said it the first day of ACC Conference play, you'd finish out of the top 4. And BC has a better record in conference play.

                Right now Duke is 6th in ACC and is somehow ranked. How the hell is that possible? Oh that's right, they're Duke.
                That last comment shows how little you know about college basketball.

                What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

                2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                Hint:Not the Bears.

                Comment




                • Wooo, Texas beats A&M!

                  Comment


                  • great game Acie LAW MVP!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                      That last comment shows how little you know about college basketball.
                      How little I know about College Basketball? You never deserved to be in the top 25 to begin with. Had 4 straight losses in the ACC, can't hold your home court, and yet find yourselves as the 14th ranked team in the nation.

                      If you think you got in the top 25 this season based on your play, you are sorely mistaken. You don't lose 2 lottery players and one defensive stopper and find yourself in the top 15 in preseason unless you've got the name.

                      You are the 5th or 6th best team in that conference and it's showing right now.


                      Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

                      Originally posted by JBCX
                      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                        great game Acie LAW MVP!

                        What do you mean when you say MVP?

                        Comment


                        • A & M got jewed IMO (no offense to jews). That should've been an intentional foul IMO.

                          You can't grab a guys jersey like that. Bad call by the refs.


                          Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

                          Originally posted by JBCX
                          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

                          Comment


                          • ACIE LAW is mr. clutch. A kid at work wrote down on January 6th a bold statement i said.

                            "Texas A & M winning itall this year."

                            He wrote it down has it in his wallet. Had me sign it and everything
                            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

                            Comment


                            • Texas role players stepping it up again. Augustin, and Damien James had great nights.

                              This team is scary come tournament time, coming from the texas fan.

                              Sig thanks to DieHardVikingsFan

                              Comment


                              • AMHERST, Mass. -- Stephane Lasme finished with 17 points, 10 rebounds and 10 blocked shots -- his fourth triple-double this season -- to lead Massachusetts to a 102-63 rout of La Salle Wednesday night.

                                Lasme became just the third player in NCAA history to record four triple-doubles in the same season, along with Cal's Jason Kidd in 1994 and Drexel's Michael Anderson in 1986. Lasme had triple doubles against St. Francis, Rhode Island and George Washington this season.

                                The win assured the ******men (22-7, 12-3 Atlantic 10) no worse than the second seed in the conference tournament, which begins Wednesday in Atlantic City, N.J. UMass can clinch a share of the regular season league title Saturday against Saint Joseph's.

                                The loss eliminated La Salle (10-19, 3-12) from the tournament.

                                Rashaun Freeman added 20 points and 12 rebounds, while James Life added 17 for Massachusetts. Ruben Guillandeaux led La Salle with 21 points.

                                UMass opened the game on a 16-2 run and led by as many as 35 in the first half and 50 in the second.
                                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information