College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh how sweep it is

And don't look now, but Buffalo is up 16 at the half! Idbihi's last home game. I'll miss him, he's the last key player left from the near tourney run from two years ago (and of course this game is against Ohio)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
      Not really. What Mason did was so rare and possibly the only of it's kind.
      Yeah, it was, but it doesn't mean people aren't calling for it... and a lot of people are.

And my god Hansbrough got busted up. That was great.
      Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• I don't think they should have ejected him for that, it didn't look intentional to me.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

• ^ It looked pretty intentional to me.

Comment

• Look at the way his elbow came down, very intentional IMO.

Sig thanks to DieHardVikingsFan

Comment

• It was probably as intentional as Kobe's hit on Ginobili when he shot that jumper.
              Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Although it's been a down year with all the youth Mason will play VCU in the CAA final tommorow and if they win they get an automatic Tourney bid. Funny thing is people will probably pick them for the final 4 but I know they are capable of beating anyone but sweet 16 would be a miracle but you never know. Hopefully they can win so the CAA can get atleast 2 tourney bids as VCU is an automatic even if they don't win their tournament at 26-6.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                  Upset is steaming out of the Dean Smith center right now.
                  Whooops. 8-8 in the conference eh. Nice.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                  Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by ncbigbody View Post
                    Look at the way his elbow came down, very intentional IMO.
                    He wasn't even facing him when he made contact.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

• Niagara won its 10th straight game to get into the MAAC championship game (Niagara vs. Siena tomorrow. If you have the means, I highly recommend watching it.)
                      Buffalo played its game of the season, winning by 19. Getting hot before the MAC tourney! Right?
                      And UNC swept Duke. Great day in college basketball. Can't wait until next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                        Niagara won its 10th straight game to get into the MAAC championship game (Niagara vs. Siena tomorrow. If you have the means, I highly recommend watching it.)
                        Buffalo played its game of the season, winning by 19. Getting hot before the MAC tourney! Right?
                        And UNC swept Duke. Great day in college basketball. Can't wait until next week.

Charron Fisher on Niagara went to my highschool Roman Catholic who yesterday won the Catholic League championship game. But anyways I think Niagara rolls tonight.
                        Originally posted by nvot9
                        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                        Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                        Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                          Whooops. 8-8 in the conference eh. Nice.
                          Not too shabby for being the best confrence in the country. Illinios would be 0-16 in the ACC.

On a side note, Gerald Henderson Jr., will you marry me?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                            Not too shabby for being the best confrence in the country. Illinios would be 0-16 in the ACC.

On a side note, Gerald Henderson Jr., will you marry me?
                            Yeah, seriously. I hate Hansborough. Even though I thought it was unintential, I wasn't really upset it happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                              Yeah, seriously. I hate Hansborough. Even though I thought it was unintential, I wasn't really upset it happened.

Yes, "physco T" is defiently limp in the wrist.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• I don't know, it looked borderline to me.

I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, as he obviously was going for the block, but his arm came down VERY late. By the time the hit happend, the ball was already long gone from Hansborough's hands.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information