College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
    I bet you couldn't even break down Illinois on paper TT. And actually, our talent is on par with yours, and I'll say it's better.

Frazier - Paulus: Frazier
    McBride - Nelson: Nelson
    Randle - Scheyer: Ranldle (when healthy)
    Carter - McRoberts: Toss Up
    Pruitt - ???: Pruitt (he's one of the best big men in the Big 10).

Our bench > Your bench.

We've never got the chacne to get rolling this season with any momentum, yet we still wind up with 21 wins. And the Big 10 is a very tough conference when the season starts up. Hell, Ohio State almost lost to Penn State in Happy Valley.

I believe I asked you to compare our two teams on about page 17, and you didn't do it. Then I asked you to do it again and you didn't. So are you going to shy away for the 3rd time or are you going to step up to the plate and actually compare our two teams? Balls in your court bud. So either compare, or do not saying anything about Illinois.

I'll get er on here before tomorrow because i don't have the time to do an accurate breakdown tonight, deal?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Tubby is a decent X's and O's guy, but he's not much of a recruiter.
      I spelled it right. I just didn't hit shift..

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
        I'll get er on here before tomorrow because i don't have the time to do an accurate breakdown tonight, deal?
        Deal. And expect a counter reply from me. In fact, go back and check out page 17, or somewhere around there.

The fact is; we have the talent to be a top 20 team, there's no question about that and our talent is on par with yours. Which is why I said on paper we are a better team than Duke.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
          I spelled it right. I just didn't hit shift..
          Sure sure, making up excuses....Typical Packer fan.;)

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• This was kind of fun the first week, but haven't we had enough Duke-Illinois talk yet

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
              This was kind of fun the first week, but haven't we had enough Duke-Illinois talk yet
              Nope we haven't.:D

Comment

• TT, you guys have a pretty mediocre team this year. But, you're gonna have a damn good team with the recruiting class you're getting this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                  TT, you guys have a pretty mediocre team this year. But, you're gonna have a damn good team with the recruiting class you're getting this year.

Yeah Kyle Singler is gonna be the new Duke guy everyone hates

Comment

• Idk, I've seen his highlight reels and I'm not that enamoured with Singler. He's a good player, but he looks very slow.

Comment

Idk, I've seen his highlight reels and I'm not that enamoured with Singler. He's a good player, but he looks very slow.

eh you couldnt find a better place for him in the country. Drive and kick offense he can just spot up all day. You dont really need to be fast to play off guard for Duke if you can shoot. (see JJ Redick)

Comment

• so what do you guys think. If gonzaga loses this game do they still get in? I'd say if they still had Heytvelt they would be a lock but without him i'd still put it at about 75% because of their brutal schedule.

Comment

• I say no, they won't get in if they lose, 15% chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                            eh you couldnt find a better place for him in the country. Drive and kick offense he can just spot up all day. You dont really need to be fast to play off guard for Duke if you can shoot. (see JJ Redick)
                            Singler is basically Scheyer Part II, only Jon has more driving ability.

Comment

• Niagara wins the MAAC! They've won 11 straight and are on their way to the tourney! I love Joe Mihalich!

Comment

• I just found out that Ohio State will be wearing LeBron's logo during the Big Ten tournament.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information