College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NickBam View Post
    I just found out that Ohio State will be wearing LeBron's logo during the Big Ten tournament.
    Why?

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
      Why?

mmmmmmmmmmmmm
      LeBron runs Ohio is my guess.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions

Comment

• What conference gets more teams the Big East or ACC. I think they either get the same or the Big East squeezes out one more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
          What conference gets more teams the Big East or ACC. I think they either get the same or the Big East squeezes out one more.
          I'm predicting the Big East.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions

Comment

• My friend and I just have a bet going on. He went to Maryland and myself to Rutgers. I said Big East will get more, he said ACC. Pitt, Georgetown, Marquette, Louisville, Notre Dame, and Syracuse are lock in my mind. Villanova has a very good shot and West Viriginia is a toss up bubble team. In the ACC I see UNC, Virginia, Va Tech, Duke, BC, and Maryland. After that Georgia Tech in on the bubble and I guess maybe Clemson as well.

Both conferences might have lucked out with Gonzaga and VCU winning tonight. Because VCU would have definately gotten in even with a loss in their final. Possibly the same with Gonzaga although they were a bit more iffy. However George Mason and Santa Clara will definately not get an at large, so that is two at larges the bigger conferences don't lose.

Comment

• Big East: Pitt, Marquette, Louisville, Georgetown, Syracuse, Villinova, Notre Dame

ACC: UNC, Duke, Boston College, Maryland, Virginia, Virginia Tech

Big East 7-6

Comment

• Question: How is Maryland not in the Top 15? 24-7, with wins over Duke and UNC... Confusing.

Plus, how is Nevada still in the Top 10? Zero wins over top 25 teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                  Tubby is a decent X's and O's guy, but he's not much of a recruiter.
                  Bingo! He's one of if not the best coaches of defense in the nation, I'll give him that. However he can't recruit and when he does get highly touted guys (Rondo/Morris) they don't fit the system well. The PPG from Pitino to him however is 8-10 points every year. He also takes on every guy over 7 feet that he can find despite the fact that no one else wants them (Shagari Alleyne (7'3), Lukasz Obrzut (7'1), Jared Carter (7'1)) and none of them are good enough to play for UK.

Jodie Meeks however was a great recruit, he's a solid freshman with amazing speed and he isn't shy about shooting the three (most importantly he's successful at it).

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                    Big East: Pitt, Marquette, Louisville, Georgetown, Syracuse, Villinova, Notre Dame

ACC: UNC, Duke, Boston College, Maryland, Virginia, Virginia Tech

Big East 7-6
                    GT is in with the W over UNC. Clemson has a legit shot too.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                      Yeah Kyle Singler is gonna be the new Duke guy everyone hates
                      I think Gerald Henderson Jr. just earned that title. People always hate the best players from Duke because they're jelious ( JJ)

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                      they get smoked.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                        OK i'm in. This 5 bucks is going to be nice.
                        Apparently you didn't read the ONE rule there was :P

And for froggy, the prize is still in the "maybe" status...

Follow Me on Twitter!
                        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

• Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                          Apparently you didn't read the ONE rule there was :P

And for froggy, the prize is still in the "maybe" status...
                          Yes, and apparently I'm blind as well. It was even bolded for me too.

they get smoked.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                            Bingo! He's one of if not the best coaches of defense in the nation, I'll give him that. However he can't recruit and when he does get highly touted guys (Rondo/Morris) they don't fit the system well. The PPG from Pitino to him however is 8-10 points every year. He also takes on every guy over 7 feet that he can find despite the fact that no one else wants them (Shagari Alleyne (7'3), Lukasz Obrzut (7'1), Jared Carter (7'1)) and none of them are good enough to play for UK.

Jodie Meeks however was a great recruit, he's a solid freshman with amazing speed and he isn't shy about shooting the three (most importantly he's successful at it).
                            If we don't come out with either Patrick Patterson or Jai Lucas on signing day, we will end up with a pretty bad recruiting class.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                              Yes, and apparently I'm blind as well. It was even bolded for me too.
                              Just sign up again with your name as the bracket.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

• Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                                Just sign up again with your name as the bracket.
                                It won't let me.

they get smoked.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information