• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sweetness34
    Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
    Originally posted by TitleTown088
    Terps 6-0! Pulled into the top 25! Ekene Ibekwe has improved!
    they are going no where in the ACC.
    I know this. But hopefully we can atleast get in the tournament this year.
    Oh I beg to differ. They're going to surprise a lot of people in the ACC, an I'll predict a top 3 finish this year from them. Strawberry and Ebekwe are studs. They've got some talent off the pine and I like Vazques, their freshman PG.

This team is legit. Can't wait to see them play Illinois in THE HALL in about a week. :D

The only bump in the road for this team will be offensive consistency; but other then that they've got some players.
    you think they are going to be better than duke, UNC, GT? i dont think so.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088
      Originally posted by sweetness34
      Oh I beg to differ. They're going to surprise a lot of people in the ACC, an I'll predict a top 3 finish this year from them. Strawberry and Ebekwe are studs. They've got some talent off the pine and I like Vazques, their freshman PG.

This team is legit. Can't wait to see them play Illinois in THE HALL in about a week. :D

The only bump in the road for this team will be offensive consistency; but other then that they've got some players.
      Duke actually hasnt been too impressive so far. Maryland always puts up a fight against duke even in our worst years.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34

Why would Illinois and Maryland be playing in Bloomington?

Comment

Not a big college bball fan are you?

Comment

Originally posted by GB12
            Lance thomas is going to be a stud... BTW does anyone on herer follow badger basketball?

VVV
            is that a yes , or...
            That was a take a look at my sig and guess.

If you still don't get it then yes I do.

Comment

• Jon McGlocklin was inducted into the IU HOF.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway

Why would Illinois and Maryland be playing in Bloomington?
                Don't even compare your Assembly Hall to ours. We have arguably the biggest home court advantage in all the land!

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Finally I get to see one of my team's games on TV. Marquette-Duke on ESPN2 in 7 minutes.

Comment

• [quote="GB12"]Finally I get to see one of my team's games on TV. Marquette-Duke on ESPN2 in 7 minutes.[/quote

Duke is going to lose by double digits. Book it.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• [quote="sweetness34"]
                      Originally posted by GB12
                      Finally I get to see one of my team's games on TV. Marquette-Duke on ESPN2 in 7 minutes.[/quote

Duke is going to lose by double digits. Book it.
                      I'll take it .

Comment

• :shock: Did you see the kick into the basket?

Comment

• The freshman's on Kentucky are really playing amazing. It's getting me really excited about this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12
                            :shock: Did you see the kick into the basket?
                            The greatness that is Duke.

And glad to see Ga Tech win. I'm assuming they'll play UCLA with the way things are going. That's going to be a heck of a game.

I'm loving this Duke/Marquette game though. They're playing like its March.
                            Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Bufalo beats a tournament team! (Iona )

Duke Marquette is close at halftime, good game so far for anyone that's watching?

Comment

• Anyone else watching UK vs. UCLA?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information