Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NC State has got it wrapped up

Comment

• Down Goes Duke! Down Goes Duke! Down Goes Duke!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Costner just took over as my most hated player in the NCAA. Damn Bubba schrimp look alike.

McRoberts and Nelson came to play in the second half not having Henderson absolutly killed Duke there.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Duke 1 in out in the NCAA tourney.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
            Down Goes Duke! Down Goes Duke! Down Goes Duke!
            Atleased Duke lost with one of their best players out and not to Miami, ha.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
            they get smoked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
              Duke 1 in out in the NCAA tourney.
              wanna put a sig bet on that one?

they get smoked.

Comment

• Air Force is not an at-large team IMO. Two teams from the Mountain West. That is all.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                  Air Force is not an at-large team IMO. Two teams from the Mountain West. That is all.
                  They may not be sexy, but they are still a really soid team.

they get smoked.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Bem1 View Post
                      Ahhhh... here come all the Duke haters who only come out to play when Duke is down. I love it! Everyone is just sick of getting raped by Duke in the ACC. Cowards.

they get smoked.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                        They may not be sexy, but they are still a really soid team.
                        No me gusta. Everyone makes a huge deal about the fact that they beat Stanford, when Stanford itself might not even make it.

I'm not saying there isn't an argument to be made, and if they would have beaten Wyoming I probably wouldn't even say anything, but that seals it for me.

I'm pretty sure they will make it. But I don't think they deserve it.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

No me gusta. Everyone makes a huge deal about the fact that they beat Stanford, when Stanford itself might not even make it.

I'm not saying there isn't an argument to be made, and if they would have beaten Wyoming I probably wouldn't even say anything, but that seals it for me.

I'm pretty sure they will make it. But I don't think they deserve it.
                          meh, they really went on a bad loosing steak at the end there and lost to some substandered teams, but they are 23-8 still. Their RPI and SOS is not overly impressive. Howvere they really only had two bad losses all season long to SDSU and Wyoming. I think they are pretty solid, like I said, but I don't see them going deep in the tourney at all.
                          Probably a loss in the second round depending upon what kind of seed they get.

I find it funny they lost to wyoming when earlier in the season they beat them by over 40.

they get smoked.

Comment

Air Force is not an at-large team IMO. Two teams from the Mountain West. That is all.
                            I agree, completely overrated. They had a cake schedule.

UNLV deserves it... They beat Nevada and played better out of conference teams.

I'm not really impressed with BYU either.

Regardless, I don't feel sorry for midmajor bubble teams that don't make the tournament (minus Missouri Valley). Win your tournament and you're in. If you're a team like Air Force and lose first round of your tournament then it's sorry about your luck.

Comment

Penn state is a joke they have won 2 GAMES ALL SEASON in the big 10 and are what 11-18? NCST is 15-14 with two wins over VT and one over UNC.. Come on. NCST>>PSU.
                              Penn State is still a talented team. Hence why they were able to hang with tOSU, a team that blew us out. And hence why they were able to beat the #4 seed in our tourney.

They aren't on NC State's level, but they are far from a pushover.

And now you know how it feels to have guys out the entire season and what it does to your team. Still though, no excuse in losing to NC State. Game you should have won even with Henderson out.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Ahhhh... here come all the Duke haters who only come out to play when Duke is down. I love it! Everyone is just sick of getting raped by Duke in the ACC. Cowards.
                                You need to get off your high horse my friend. Everyone hates Duke because the media thinks they're gods gift to basketball every year. We're tired of hearing about Duke every god damn day, even when they aren't doing well it's a front page news story on their game and how they're looking.

That and you've got guys like Dickie V sucking their nuts everytime he does a game making up excuses to why they're losing. Then Billy Packer defending Henderson's shot to Hansbrough's face. And Coach K having an interview every day on SC.

You need to realize that Duke is not good this year. I've called it all year long yet you refuse to believe it. I called you not doing well in the ACC, I called an early exit in the ACC tourney, and I'm calling a 1st or 2nd round exit in the tourney. And you also need to realize that the only reason Duke got a top 25 preseason ranking was because they were Duke.

Everyone else on here realizes it, and it's about time you do too. It's not that we're Duke haters, it's that we can see the forest through the trees.

Next year if everyone comes back you'll be very good and next year I'll respect that you are a good team. But this year you aren't and I won't respect Duke as a good team, because they aren't.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information