• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
    Why did Duke have to lose? :evil: :x :evil:
    Because we aren't very good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fogartynyy2789
      Hofstra is by far the best 0-3 team in the history college basketball.
      thats only because of your huge man cruzh on Antoine Agudio

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

Why did Duke have to lose? :evil: :x :evil:
        Because I hate Duke to

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• bucky will be back to the top, they always have a lapse game.

Comment

• duke is playing bad because they have so much youth, by tourney time they will make it to the sweet 16 , no doubt in my mind. Coach K will turn this into a real good team really soon.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Ha Wisky lost.

Still my pick to win the Big 10 though. Man we just barely beat a good Miami(OH) team tonight by 2. Ouch. Missing two of our top guys is really starting to show now.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Maryland won. :D

It was against High Point...but still :D

Comment

• Butler better be in the top 10 of the next AP poll.

They are 6-0 with wins on the road against Indiana, Notre Dame, Tulane (destroyed by 40), and neutral court wins over Tennessee and Gonzaga.

No one in the country has a better resume than the Butler Bulldogs right now....AP better show them some love.

Originally posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• Originally posted by eazyb81
                    Butler better be in the top 10 of the next AP poll.

They are 6-0 with wins on the road against Indiana, Notre Dame, Tulane (destroyed by 40), and neutral court wins over Tennessee and Gonzaga.

No one in the country has a better resume than the Butler Bulldogs right now....AP better show them some love.
                    Aren't they unranked right now? that's an impressive schedule but I doubt they'd go from unranked to top ten.

Comment

• Originally posted by eazyb81

They played Notre Dame and IU both on neutral courts. They wouldn't have beaten us at the Hall.

Comment

Originally posted by eazyb81

They played Notre Dame and IU both on neutral courts. They wouldn't have beaten us at the Hall.
                        Excuses Excuses.

Comment

• What happenede to Tennessee's Major Wingate? Is he injured or did he get dismissed from the team, because I didn't see him all tournament...

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
                            Originally posted by cardsalltheway

Excuses Excuses.
                            How is that an excuse? I'm just saying that Assembly Hall is a tough place to play and if the game had been played there, it would have been the difference to swing it our way IMO.

Comment

• Georgetown is going to run it all the way to the title.

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
                                Originally posted by cardsalltheway

Excuses Excuses.
                                How is that an excuse? I'm just saying that Assembly Hall is a tough place to play and if the game had been played there, it would have been the difference to swing it our way IMO.
                                And your point is? They're a better team then you are. If they played at their place they would have won. So that gives them the edge 2-1 (2 wins on neutral and one loss at the AH).

Your team is just down right bad cards, and that's the polite way to put it.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information