No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After they win the play-in game, Niagara is going to continue Kansas' streak of first round exits!!

Comment

• Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
      How the **** did Syracuse not make it? Seriously, WTF!!!! I hope the tournament director dies a painful death.
      we were a ******* lock!

Comment

• Gonzaga? ****.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

• This sucks. i didnt get to cherrish the last game of our 3 seniors. i really thought cuse had a chance to go far.

Comment

• Ghetto how do you think Oregon will do?

I'm thinking of them in my final 4

Comment

• ugghhh this is so hard. Im trying to fill out my bracket! No luck. This Davidson Maryland game is killing me

Comment

• Old Dominion, Xavier, Illinois, Arkansas, Purdue and Georgia Tech over Syracuse??? WTF?!?!?!

Comment

• im thinking about an albany upset over Virginia. Ghetto wont like it but they have Reynolds, Singletary and no one else

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                    It's because they're Duke. No offense here TT but they deserved at least a 7 or an 8. 8-8 conference record and an early exit in the ACC Tourney.

Hell even Seth Davis called that one out.
                    Hey I predicted a 7. I don't think they were an 8 though.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                      I think Tennessee or Virginia could give them trouble.
                      OSU would dominate Virginas frontcourt. I could see Tennessee though, lofton is nuts.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                      they get smoked.

Comment

• This sucks.

My 2 favorite teams are IU and Gonzaga and they are facing each other in the 1st round.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxV View Post
                          This sucks.

My 2 favorite teams are IU and Gonzaga and they are facing each other in the 1st round.

Indiana's gonna win. DJ White will tear up the Heytveltless Gonzaga frontcourt

Comment

Old Dominion, Xavier, Illinois, Arkansas, Purdue and Georgia Tech over Syracuse??? WTF?!?!?!
                            GT has wins over Duke, UNC, Memphis,virgina,and Clemson.
                            Syracuse had wins over georgetown, and marquette. Hmmm... let me think about that one...

they get smoked.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                              Indiana's gonna win. DJ White will tear up the Heytveltless Gonzaga frontcourt
                              yeah, but Gonzaga gets the edge in the backcourt. It will be a good game.

they get smoked.

Comment

Old Dominion, Xavier, Illinois, Arkansas, Purdue and Georgia Tech over Syracuse??? WTF?!?!?!
                                They played no away non conference games, lost at home to Witchita State, lost at home to Oklahoma State, and lost to St. Johns. Also played a very weak non conference schedule. They needed to win more than one game IMO to get in for sure, but yea, I thought they'd actually be in. Kinda sucks.

Those three losses played a part in it. And Drexel IMO would get in before you b/c they beat you head to head in Syracuse.

Also Cuse' had a 52 RPI and a 46 SOS. Stanford was the only bubble team that got in which was behind them in that category. So obviously IMO that stat played a factor as well.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information