College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
    They got blown out by South Carolina and Ole Miss.
    They beat Uk, Ok state, Memphis, Alabama, Arkansas Texas, LSU, Texas tech, and vanderbelt...Not too shabby.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Just finished my NFLDC bracket...

My Sweet 16:Florida, Maryland, Oregon, Wisconsin, Kansas, Illinois, Pittsburgh (beating VCU in round 2), UCLA, UNC, Texas, Vanderbilt, Georgetown, Ohio State, Virginia, A&M, Nevada.

Elite 8:Florida, Oregon, Kansas, UCLA, UNC, Georgetown, Ohio St., A&M.

Final 4:Florida, Kansas, Georgetown, Ohio St.

Finals:Kansas, Georgetown

Champ:Kansas

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
        If you look back through this thread you'll find that about a month and a half ago I said I could see Illinois in the Sweet 16.
        Eh we'll see. We really miss Jamar Smith and Brian Carwell right now depth wise, just as you miss Butch on your front line.

I don't want to say I'm just happy because we made it, but it's such a relief to get in. It'll be tough though to get to the Sweet 16, very tough.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu View Post
          Just finished my NFLDC bracket...

My Sweet 16:Florida, Maryland, Oregon, Wisconsin, Kansas, Illinois, Pittsburgh (beating VCU in round 2), UCLA, UNC, Texas, Vanderbilt, Georgetown, Ohio State, Virginia, A&M, Nevada.

Elite 8:Florida, Oregon, Kansas, UCLA, UNC, Georgetown, Ohio St., A&M.

Final 4:Florida, Kansas, Georgetown, Ohio St.

Finals:Kansas, Georgetown

Champ:Kansas
          Do not lose faith in your dookies Yoda. Now is the time for opptimism.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Wow, no Syracuse... They were gonna be my sleeper in this tourney too...

Comment

• I'm having the hardest time picking Wisconsin-Oregon

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                Do not lose faith in your dookies Yoda. Now is the time for opptimism.
                Indeed my friend in all 10 of my brackets the dookies are the winners

Jags:8-8
                Duke B-Ball:22-10
                Florida Gators: 13-1 BCS Champs
                4/16/07 R.I.P VT
                sig by jackalope

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                  I'm having the hardest time picking Wisconsin-Oregon
                  If Oregon plays like they did in the tournament, you'll be in some trouble.

If Tucker goes, you go, if he doesn't you don't. Much like what happened today vs OSU.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by jagsfreak27 View Post
                    Your friend is stupid.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by jagsfreak27 View Post
                      Dude you are ridiculous. What happened in the ACC jags, or how about the ACC Tournament? Wanna explain that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                        From now on, I will address you as Professor jagsfreak27, Master in the Art of Bracketology.
                        Dickie V Jr. will do

Jags:8-8
                        Duke B-Ball:22-10
                        Florida Gators: 13-1 BCS Champs
                        4/16/07 R.I.P VT
                        sig by jackalope

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                          Your friend is stupid.
                          He's the friend GS. Re-read what he says.

Comment

• I think Georgetown is gonna win it this year, hibbert and green! WHAT a combo

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                              If Oregon plays like they did in the tournament, you'll be in some trouble.

If Tucker goes, you go, if he doesn't you don't. Much like what happened today vs OSU.
                              I know, but I can't decide between them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                                I think Georgetown is gonna win it this year, hibbert and green! WHAT a combo
                                Yessir and if you dont know Dejaun Summers know about him, lottery pick next year, and don't forget Wallace, Sapp, Rivers, and Macklin and the vastly improved Pat Ewing JR.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information