Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
    You already did, ha!
    I have Central Connecuit State winning it all.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu View Post
      I have Central Connecuit State winning it all.
      Is it wrong I'm scared about them a little bit?

Follow Me on Twitter!
      https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
        Creighton and Xavier won their tourneys, but yeah Syracuse should have been in.
        No, I'm pretty sure that Creighton lost to Nevada in the final and Xavier lost to Rhode Island. They both got at large bids.

Comment

Is it wrong I'm scared about them a little bit?
          Okay, I only having them going to the final 4, I have the winner of the play-in game winning it all.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
            Creighton and Xavier won their tourneys, but yeah Syracuse should have been in.
            Xavier didn't win the A-10.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu View Post
              Okay, I only having them going to the final 4, I have the winner of the play-in game winning it all.
              How do you mark on your sheet for the winner of the play-in game to win? Usually it's just blank...

Follow Me on Twitter!
              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Syracuse's RPI blew. Vanderbilt is a REAL legit team, don't why you complain about them. If anyone, complain about Old Dominion or something.
                11/15 No. 8 Georgetown L 86-70 0-1
                11/21 at Wake Forest L 88-78 0-2
                11/25 Elon W 81-70 1-2
                11/28 Furman L 70-62 1-3
                12/2 Toledo W 98-93 2-3
                12/5 East Tennessee State W 104-62 3-3
                12/7 Lipscomb W 59-50 4-3
                12/9 Georgia Tech W 73-64 5-3
                12/16 Nicholls State W 76-40 6-3
                12/19 at PR Mayaguez W 102-59 7-3
                12/20 Tennessee Tech W 75-62 8-3
                12/21 Appalachian State L 87-79 8-4
                12/29 Alabama A&M W 86-47 9-4
                01/2 at Rice W 74-69 10-4
                01/6 at Auburn L 68-65 10-5 (0-1)
                01/10 No. 20 Tennessee W 82-81 11-5 (1-1)
                01/13 at Georgia L 85-73 11-6 (1-2)
                01/17 No. 9 Alabama W 94-73 12-6 (2-2)
                01/20 at Kentucky W 72-67 13-6 (3-2)
                01/24 at No. 22 LSU W 64-53 14-6 (4-2)
                01/27 Mississippi W 85-80 15-6 (5-2)
                01/31 at No. 1 Florida L 74-64 15-7 (5-3)
                02/3 Georgia W 66-61 16-7 (6-3)
                02/10 at Tennessee L 84-57 16-8 (6-4)
                02/14 South Carolina W 78-68 17-8 (7-4)
                02/17 No. 1 Florida W 83-70 18-8 (8-4) CBS
                02/21 at Mississippi State L 83-70 18-9 (8-5)
                02/25 Kentucky W 67-65 19-9 (9-5)
                02/28 at South Carolina W 99-90 20-9 (10-5)
                03/3 Arkansas L 82-67 20-10 (10-6)
                03/9 Arkansas L 72-71 20-11 (10-6)

Yeah, they are REAL legit. If they didn't beat Florida, they would be a bubble team for sure. I think they should have been regardless. I mean, you lose to FURMAN and APPALACHIAN STATE by a combined 16 POINTS?!?!? Not to mention teams like Wake Forest, Georgia, Auburn and Mississippi State who didn't even make the tourney. Their non-conference schedule was far from stellar as well. Elon, East Tennessee State, Lipscomb, Nicholls State, Alabama A&M, PR Mayaguez, Tennessee Tech, Rice are far from even decent teams. They lost to Georgetown too, who Syracuse beat. I have no idea in the world how they are a #6 seed!

Comment

How do you mark on your sheet for the winner of the play-in game to win? Usually it's just blank...
                  Once again, I lied: I have Texas A&M winning it all. That is Texas A&M Corpus Christie. BTW, they don't make u pick it since if u pick them to beat Kansas, it is clear, ur just ******* around.

Comment

• you wanna know what's bs? The fact that niagre, a conference winner, has to play the play-in game. F'ed up...

Comment

• Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                      How the hell did teams like Xavier, Kentucky, Creighton and Vanderbilt get in over Syracuse? Look at some of their losses. Syracuse's biggest loss was 12 points to a ranked Notre Dame team who shot lights out.
                      Kentucky had 5 of it's losses to teams that have been in the top 5 (Memphis, UCLA, Florida-twice, UNC), 2 losses to teams that were ranked when they beat us (Alabama and Vanderbilt). We had only 2 losses to teams that didn't make the top 25 at any point this season (Mississippi St. and Georgia).

Syracuse doesn't have near the resume that UK has.

UK SOS - 1
                      Syracuse SOS - 46

UK's RPI - 13
                      Syracuse RPI - 50

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                        Kentucky had 5 of it's losses to teams that have been in the top 5 (Memphis, UCLA, Florida-twice, UNC), 2 losses to teams that were ranked when they beat us (Alabama and Vanderbilt). We had only 2 losses to teams that didn't make the top 25 at any point this season (Mississippi St. and Georgia).

Syracuse doesn't have near the resume that UK has.

UK SOS - 1
                        Syracuse SOS - 46

UK's RPI - 13
                        Syracuse RPI - 50
                        I understand, their schedule was very tough.

However, my problem with Kentucky is...who have they beat? I mean Lousiville and Tennessee are your big wins, which isn't saying much at all. You have a tough schedule which means that they have the opportunities to beat very good teams but they really didn't capatalize on any of them. In terms of losses, they lost to 3 teams which didn't make the tourney (Mississippi State, Alabama and Georgia).

Comment

• Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                          In terms of losses, they lost to 3 teams which didn't make the tourney (Mississippi State, Alabama and Georgia).
                          Syracuse lost to 5 teams that didn't make it.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                            Syracuse lost to 5 teams that didn't make it.
                            Drexel should have made it. Both Oklahoma State and Witchita State were ranked when we played them...it's really not our fault that they played terribly at the end of the year. UConn was once ranked in the Top 10 as well. St. John's was really our only bad loss and we would have won if not for Devendorf fouling a guy on a 3-pointer in the last 20 seconds which led to a 4 point play and us losing by 4. Also, we played UConn and St. John's again and we beat them.

Comment

• Did anyone see Noah's little dance after they won the confrence? What a d-bag.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffaloDraftGeek View Post
                                you wanna know what's bs? The fact that niagre, a conference winner, has to play the play-in game. F'ed up...
                                The play-in game always involves weak conference winners. If you're an at-large, you had to be too good to play in the play-in game.
                                Of course I disagree with the notion that Niagar is one of the worst two teams in the tourney. They went 2-6 when Charron Fisher was suspended (22-11 overall). They have won 11 straight. But then again, they do have one of the worst records in the tourney and have a terrible SOS.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information