College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
    Did anyone see Noah's little dance after they won the confrence? What a d-bag.
    He just kept going. I wanted to punch him so bad.

Comment

• Xavier beat Miami OH, Kansas St. Illinois, Villanova, VCU. Lost to Cincy, Creighton, Alabama early and Bucknell. Won 9 straight going into the A-10 tourney lost to URI.

RPI:
      33 @-Xavier 24 8 .5466 84 .5940
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
        He just kept going. I wanted to punch him so bad.
        He can move to France with his guru dad as far as I'm concerned.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
          Drexel should have made it. Both Oklahoma State and Witchita State were ranked when we played them...it's really not our fault that they played terribly at the end of the year. UConn was once ranked in the Top 10 as well. St. John's was really our only bad loss and we would have won if not for Devendorf fouling a guy on a 3-pointer in the last 20 seconds which led to a 4 point play and us losing by 4. Also, we played UConn and St. John's again and we beat them.
          Every team has these same kind of stories. If UK got calls/luck in 6 games that they didn't get we could be 27-5 but that's clearly not the case and so many teams can say the exact same thing.

Bottom line is Syracuse played a weak out of conference schedule and they got burned for it. I'm not saying they shouldn't have got in but not over UK.

Comment

• i hate noah. i think he can only play for an ofensive team like the suns who need defence. he will be like tyson chandler but a worser rebounder in my opinion. hopefully he proves me wrong and helps Steve Nash attain a championship ring
            Last edited by Big Mike; 03-12-2007, 12:27 AM.

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

• is nlah white?

Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
              Titty sprinkles

Comment

• Originally posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
                is nlah white?
                Sorry i meant to say Noah. AND IM NOT RACIST.

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

• Sweetness best change his name in the poll...

Anyways, I'm struggling to find the key upsets, especially in the South.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                  https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

No, I'm pretty sure that Creighton lost to Nevada in the final and Xavier lost to Rhode Island. They both got at large bids.
                    Were you serious when you posted this comment?

Sig thanks to DieHardVikingsFan

Comment

• I am going to get tickets right when they release them from the university's box office so I will be watching the New Mexico State Aggies kill Kevin Durant and the Longhorns. We beat Nevada so we can beat Texas. I will be on my way to Spokane on Friday. :) I cant wait.

Comment

• is NMSU beats Texas i will sport a NMSU sig for an entire year.. in honor of beating my least favorite school

Comment

• Originally posted by TH3 View Post
                          is NMSU beats Texas i will sport a NMSU sig for an entire year.. in honor of beating my least favorite school
                          Oh, its going to happen. Most of my friends from high school went to UT so this is going to be a fun game. Hopefully Tyrone Nelson can slow down Durant. Our C is 7'0 and our PF is 6'11 so he isnt coming close to the basket. Although, Reggie Theus rarely has them both on the court at the same time. MSN posted that the most likely upset for the East will be NMSU over UT.

Comment

• Originally posted by ncbigbody View Post
                            Were you serious when you posted this comment?
                            Yes...I din't think either won their tournaments but then I realized that Creighton won their tournament, beating the Salukis. Xavier did lose to Rhode Island and get an at large bid though.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                              Did anyone see Noah's little dance after they won the confrence? What a d-bag.
                              He does that after every freaking basket he scores. I wanna smack him down.

Comment

I understand, their schedule was very tough.

However, my problem with Kentucky is...who have they beat? I mean Lousiville and Tennessee are your big wins, which isn't saying much at all. You have a tough schedule which means that they have the opportunities to beat very good teams but they really didn't capatalize on any of them. In terms of losses, they lost to 3 teams which didn't make the tourney (Mississippi State, Alabama and Georgia).
                                We wrecked Alabama though in the SEC tournament, and we had that game against Mississippi State, if only Sheray thomas wasn't such a dumbass.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information