• Show
Clear All

• Final Four Prediction:

Oregon vs. Duke W: OREGON
    OSU vs. Georgetown W: OSU

Oregon vs. OSU
    Winner: OSU

Comment

• It would be interesting to see a Florida-Ohio State championship rematch in both basketball and football in the same academic year. Glad they set up the bracket so that would be possibel.

Comment

• Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
        Sweetness best change his name in the poll...

Anyways, I'm struggling to find the key upsets, especially in the South.
        Not that I think it will happen (or that I hope it will), but Albany could give UVA a good push. UVA's got a great backcourt ... but it lives and dies with it. If hot, UVA can challenge anyone. If not, they can get in trouble against anyone. While I have temporarily picked Texas A&M in the Final Four as of now, I wouldn't be surprised to see UPenn push them real well, and it wouldn't stun me if they won.

Comment

• Did anybody else watch Mike and Mike this morning?

Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 7:01 AM
          To: ESPN Morning Show
          Subject: Tournament

Golic, Just wanted to point out that the Pac-10 actually has the highest percentage of teams in the tournament with 60%. Don't forget there are 11 teams in the Big-10. The ACC has 58%, and the Big-10 actually has 55%. Show some love for the Pac-10!

ESPN Morning Show <MorningShow@espn.com> wrote:

Which is exactly what I said.

Subject: RE: Tournament

You definitely said the Big10 has the highest percentage. It's ok though, I'm not mad at ya.

actually I didn't, and we have the tape

Actually you did, and I have it on dvr. You said the ACC has the most teams, but the Big-10 has the highest percentage. I wouldn't have sent an e-mail otherwise. I'll bet you 100 jelly donuts that I'm right. And I'll even give you 3 to 1 odds. I'll put up 300 donuts to your 100.

I can't eat donuts

Ya me either. But if you had 300 donuts, you could build a donut castle. Imagine all the things you could do with that. Anyway, it's not a big deal, but I'm right. I'm sure it was an honest mistake, and you didn't intend to slight the Pac10. I was just sitting here eating my cereal, and heard what you said, and thought you were going to immediately catch it and correct yourself. When you didn't, I decided to heckle you about it. Don't be mad at me just because my Ducks are gonna take down your beloved Irish in the 2nd round.

(No reply. Most likely because he realized that my Ducks and the Pac10 would kung fu his face if he did)

Comment

• Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
            Sweetness best change his name in the poll...

Anyways, I'm struggling to find the key upsets, especially in the South.
            Tennessee/Virginia over Ohio State or Stanford over Louisville.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
              Tennessee/Virginia over Ohio State or Stanford over Louisville.
              Long Beach St. Over Tennesee in the classic 12 over 5 upset. Mark it down.

Comment

• I just made my bracket, I have a #4 seed winning it all :p

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
                  I just made my bracket, I have a #4 seed winning it all :p
                  I guess I could see Texas getting past SC, NC and Georgetown.

Comment

• Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                    I guess I could see Texas getting past SC, NC and Georgetown.
                    Nope, I have Georgetown lossing in the finals. To this 4th seed

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
                      Nope, I have Georgetown lossing in the finals. To this 4th seed
                      Well, it obviously couldn't be Maryland since we all know Oregon is coming out of the midwest......so it must be the Salukis. I guess I could see that. After all, defense wins championships.

Comment

• Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                        Well, it obviously couldn't be Maryland since we all know Oregon is coming out of the midwest......so it must be the Salukis. I guess I could see that. After all, defense wins championships.
                        I tentatively have Oregon in the Final Four.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                          I tentatively have Oregon in the Final Four.
                          Nice. Seems to be a real popular pick right now. As long as our inside defense holds up, I think we'll make it. I don't think anybody is gonna beat us from the outside.

Comment

• I know this is a little late, but I was at the Atlantic 10 Championships in Atlantic City all last week/weekend. Here is the ESPN pic from the court rush:

I was carrying a horse on a stick, so that's me...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Which little guys do you have making the Elite 8? Right now, I have 3 (4 if you count UNLV,) making the Sweet 16, but only UNLV making the Elite 8. Hmmm...

Follow Me on Twitter!
                              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                                Long Beach St. Over Tennesee in the classic 12 over 5 upset. Mark it down.
                                Why do people love Long Beach State? Just wondering, I don't know much about them...

Follow Me on Twitter!
                                https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information