Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • i have now changed my Wisconsin win to an Oregon win

    FF - Oregon, Kansas, OSU, Texas or UNC - most liekly Texas


    ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

    XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

    Comment


    • no no..... uf, ku, gtown, tx am

      credit to cardsalltheway

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
        Alright back to college Bball I guess I'm the only one picking Arkansas to win round 1.
        THat's cuz you sir, are an idiot. Arkansas is a joke. 7-9, SEC, something like 19-13 overall. How they got in over FSU, and Syracuse is a super joke. The committie is ********. Arkansas will get killed by USC.

        Comment


        • my elite 8 are
          Flordia
          Oregon
          Souther illinois
          VCU
          UNC
          Georgetown
          Ohio State
          T A&M

          Final Four
          Flordia
          Southern Illinois
          Georgetown
          OSU

          Flordia vs Georgetown

          74-67
          Flordia
          Go Dodgers, Browns, and Saints.
          Dodgers will miss Eric Gagne. We should have taken the risk

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Bigbadbob72 View Post
            my elite 8 are
            Flordia
            Oregon
            Souther illinois
            VCU
            UNC
            Georgetown
            Ohio State
            T A&M

            Final Four
            Flordia
            Southern Illinois
            Georgetown
            OSU

            Flordia vs Georgetown

            74-67
            Flordia
            Elite 8: Florida, Georgia Tech, Kansas, UCLA, Texas A&M, Tennessee, Georgetown, UNC

            Final Four: Florida, UCLA, Texas A&M, Georgetown

            Championship: Florida over Texas A&M


            Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
              THat's cuz you sir, are an idiot. Arkansas is a joke. 7-9, SEC, something like 19-13 overall. How they got in over FSU, and Syracuse is a super joke. The committie is ********. Arkansas will get killed by USC.
              Patrick Beverley is a baller.

              Sig By:The Dynasty

              2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

              Comment


              • He played like **** against Florida, but played very good the rest of the SEC Tournament.

                Comment


                • Elite 8: Florida, Kansas, UCLA, Texas A&M, Ohio St, Georgetown, Wisconsin, Texas

                  Final Four: Florida, UCLA, Ohio St, Texas

                  Championship: Texas over Florida

                  Im not that into NCAA but i know a little. and i know texas reminds me of 03 cuse. what do you guys think? will that win me about 250 bucks?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
                    Elite 8: Florida, Kansas, UCLA, Texas A&M, Ohio St, Georgetown, Wisconsin, Texas

                    Final Four: Florida, UCLA, Ohio St, Texas

                    Championship: Texas over Florida

                    Im not that into NCAA but i know a little. and i know texas reminds me of 03 cuse. what do you guys think? will that win me about 250 bucks?
                    In my opinion, I don't. But you never know what can happen. That's why it's called March Madness.

                    Comment


                    • I'm torn between tOSU and Texas A&M. If it's a close game, and Acie Law is on the other team. Let them win.

                      Acie Law is the man.

                      My January 6th prediction at work is holding up nicely. Texas A and M winning it all.
                      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                        Tight Sig money.
                        How many favorite teams do you have?

                        What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                        they get smoked.

                        2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                        Hint:Not the Bears.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                          How many favorite teams do you have?
                          I'm guessing any team that is in the Virginia area.

                          Comment


                          • That's what it's like when you are in my area Pentagon City to be exact no professional teams so college teams are what you have.

                            Sig By:The Dynasty

                            2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                              I'm torn between tOSU and Texas A&M. If it's a close game, and Acie Law is on the other team. Let them win.

                              Acie Law is the man.

                              My January 6th prediction at work is holding up nicely. Texas A and M winning it all.
                              I feel like we match up VERY well with A&M. Though it would be in their back yard, I think it is a good match-up for tOSU, even with Acie Law.


                              Follow Me on Twitter!
                              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                                That's what it's like when you are in my area Pentagon City to be exact no professional teams so college teams are what you have.
                                Well I can only hope you don't like pro basketball.

                                What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                                they get smoked.

                                2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                                Hint:Not the Bears.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information