No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loss of McNeal is big ... not sure what I think ... but as of now, I think I still like Marquette in that game if they can neutralize Neitzel, which I think they can.

Comment

• James is going to start chucking.......and missing.

Comment

• UCLA would be playing Pitt in San Jose. I'm pretty sure, if thats the case then UCLA would definatly win.

Comment

• MSU is my upset special. I got them not only over Marquette but then UNC too...call me crazy but I got a good feeling about them

^tek

Comment

• Originally posted by toonsterwu View Post
            Loss of McNeal is big ... not sure what I think ... but as of now, I think I still like Marquette in that game if they can neutralize Neitzel, which I think they can.
            I think they are still in it, but had McNeal been healthy I didn't have second thoughts about picking Marquette. Now I'm leaning Michigan State.

Comment

• I still think Marquette will win, Ive seen State play many times and no one else is a huge threat besides Neitzel.

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by familyguy555 View Post
                I still think Marquette will win, Ive seen State play many times and no one else is a huge threat besides Neitzel.
                Well it helps that one of Marquette's best players in Jerrell McNeal is out for this game, so yea, I think they win.

Btw, go FAMU!!

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                  James is going to start chucking.......and missing.
                  He does play outta control at times dosen't he?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                  they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                  Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by familyguy555 View Post
                    I still think Marquette will win, Ive seen State play many times and no one else is a huge threat besides Neitzel.
                    I've seen plenty of MSU games, and if he gets going he won't stop, but like you said he is pretty much the team. I think this really leveled the playing feild. If James gets his shot Marquette wins, if it's Neitzle MSU. If they are both on Marquette still has Mathewes and Barro, so I gues they get it there.

Comment

• Lets hear some Final Fours...

Mine: UCLA, Wisconsin, Georgetown, Texas A&M

^tek

Comment

• Ohio State, Texas, UCLA, Florida

Comment

• Originally posted by cheesehead10790 View Post
                          Lets hear some Final Fours...

Mine: UCLA, Wisconsin, Georgetown, Texas A&M
                          No way in hell Wisky makes the final four. Not without Butch.

Here's mine:

Florida
                          Georgetown
                          Texas A & M
                          UCLA

I'm scared to pick Kansas, although if they make the Final 4 I really won't be surprised. But because of their past history of leaving early, I just can't pick them. Although I probably should.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• My final four's changed a bit:

Duke vs. Florida
                            Georgetown vs. Texas A&M

Final: Georgetown over Florida

Guess: 77-72

I'll give it one more run-through tomorrow. The return of Gerald Henderson should really help Duke, and when I look at the matchup against Pittsburgh and UCLA, if Greg Paulus is solid (doesn't need to be great, just solid), Duke has a very good shot. McRoberts and Paulus both played better down the stretch, and Henderson emerged. I personally like the winner of Duke/Pitt. Of course, it helps that I have Villanova making a surprise run to the elite 8 out of the 9th spot. Also, this depends on Duke beating VCU ... and that's going to be a great game, I think.

Comment

My final four's changed a bit:

Duke vs. Florida
                              Georgetown vs. Texas A&M

I'll give it one more run-through tomorrow. The return of Gerald Henderson should really help Duke, and when I look at the matchup against Pittsburgh and UCLA, if Greg Paulus is solid (doesn't need to be great, just solid), Duke has a very good shot. McRoberts and Paulus both played better down the stretch, and Henderson emerged. I personally like the winner of Duke/Pitt. Of course, it helps that I have Villanova making a surprise run to the elite 8 out of the 9th spot. Also, this depends on Duke beating VCU ... and that's going to be a great game, I think.

Duke? cmon now toon.

Comment

My final four's changed a bit:

Duke vs. Florida
                                Georgetown vs. Texas A&M

Wow that is the biggest upset ive heard so far. You think Duke can get passed Pitt, UCLA AND Kansas?!?!?!

^tek

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information