• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fogartynyy2789
    Originally posted by TitleTown088
    Originally posted by sweetness34
    Illini are 7-0 baby! 8)

UF vs KU is going to be a good game tonight. Go Gators!!
    are you kidding? Uf is sooo overrated thank god they lost, KU on the other hand just showed everyone how good they are, well atleased when they don't play oral roberts.

Last year Florida was a top 20 team from November to March and then played the last two weeks flawlessly. Expect them to be a final four team (at least) again. Kansas is going to pull the same thing thewy always due. Win 23, lose 6 or 7. Then dominate the Big 12 tourney and then lose in the first round to...HOFSTRA!
    seriously man, take Agudio's dick out of your mouth

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088
      Illini are 7-0 baby! 8)

are you kidding? Uf is sooo overrated thank god they lost, KU on the other hand just showed everyone how good they are, well atleased when they don't play oral roberts.
      I said it was going to be a good game, and I was rooting for the Gators. What was wrong with that? Turned out to be a classic.

Btw, I have no idea who the best team in the nation is right now.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee
        please don't lose today Buffalo
        oh thank god. I love you, Idbihi

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34
          Illini are 7-0 baby! 8)

I said it was going to be a good game, and I was rooting for the Gators. What was wrong with that? Turned out to be a classic.

Ohio state :roll: Honestly, i know everyone will call me bandwagen because of one big win, but i'm gonna go with KU as the best team right now, sure they lost to oral roberts, but they are really impressive for a young team. B rush, arthur, and wright are amazing. O ya sasha Kaun is really good too :roll:but , seriosuly you watch this team until the end of the season and they will be a premire team . Another team that is in contention for the UNC.( and that really hurts me to say it because i hate them so).
          BTW whoever said KU will lose in the first round to hofsta has it all wrong, It will be Butler( Bucknell, Bradley, and now Butler)

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Michigan is the worst 3 point team i Have ever seen.

Even though they lost, I still think UNC is the best team, and they will show it when they rock the crap out of OSU.

Comment

• UW's finally on tonight. :)

Comment

• looks like everyones favorite Illinois is about to go down to Maryland

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

• Originally posted by FlutiesDropKick
                  looks like everyones favorite Illinois is about to go down to Maryland
                  8)

Comment

• Originally posted by FlutiesDropKick
                    looks like everyones favorite Illinois is about to go down to Maryland
                    yeah that was a terrible pass by mcbride, and a terrible shot attempt by him the next time down. I cant say im surprised by this though, UofI best scorer Jamar Smith is not 100%, and UofI's best player and shut down defender Brian Randle is out. With that said they still had chances and not scoring any fgs in the last 4 min excluding those tip-ins hurts.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12
                      UW's finally on tonight. :)
                      An easy win. They gave us a little trouble when Tucker was out but when he was in we really out played them.

Comment

Illini are 7-0 baby! 8)

Ohio state :roll: Honestly, i know everyone will call me bandwagen because of one big win, but i'm gonna go with KU as the best team right now, sure they lost to oral roberts, but they are really impressive for a young team. B rush, arthur, and wright are amazing. O ya sasha Kaun is really good too :roll:but , seriosuly you watch this team until the end of the season and they will be a premire team . Another team that is in contention for the UNC.( and that really hurts me to say it because i hate them so).
                        BTW whoever said KU will lose in the first round to hofsta has it all wrong, It will be Butler( Bucknell, Bradley, and now Butler)
                        Don't roll your eyes at me. A freshman led team has a lot to prove in order for me to consider you number one. They have talent, but I question their experience.

Btw, didn't get to watch Illinois on tv, but I heard they battled Maryland to the wire. I'm not making excuses at all, Maryland was a better team tonight; but I want to see us with both Randle and Smith 100%. We'll be a darn good team come March, you can bet that.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Duke won that one by the hair of their lacrosse team.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34
                            Illini are 7-0 baby! 8)

Don't roll your eyes at me. A freshman led team has a lot to prove in order for me to consider you number one. They have talent, but I question their experience.

Btw, didn't get to watch Illinois on tv, but I heard they battled Maryland to the wire. I'm not making excuses at all, Maryland was a better team tonight; but I want to see us with both Randle and Smith 100%. We'll be a darn good team come March, you can bet that.
                            i was rolling my eyes at the Poll rankings not you buddy.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Illini are 7-0 baby! 8)

i was rolling my eyes at the Poll rankings not you buddy.
                              Oh haha. My bad. Never can tell with you Packer fans.

Comment

• Does no one wanna talk about the Illinois game last night?

Mike Jones, Who?

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information