College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A-Dub4President View Post
    Anybody else with me on Gonzaga making the Sweet Sixteen?
    I got that also. Then I got VCU over GU
    Last edited by Bigbadbob72; 03-13-2007, 11:37 PM.
    Go Dodgers, Browns, and Saints.
    Dodgers will miss Eric Gagne. We should have taken the risk

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigbadbob72 View Post
      I got that also. Then I got VCU over UCLA
      Upsets happen, but don't expect to win your pool.

Comment

• MY FInal Four

Gtown, A&M, Florida, and UCLA.

Comment

• UCLA is almost the same exact team as they were last year. Now they have a more productive PG. They lost their big man (ryan hollins) from last year, but he wasnt the focal point, or for that matter, a big part of the team at all. UCLA will come to play.

^tek

Comment

• Nit Baby Nit!

Comment

• bama-umass OT now WOWWWWWW at that 3 no time remaining !!!!
              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Wow that was a pretty sweet shot by Riley.

Alabama just isn't the same team without Steele.... With him they're very solid but without they're very average.

Comment

• You've got to switch on that screen, especially with a second left. You can't go under the screen like that. Terrible defense, Riley should not have gotten that shot off, period. Oh well, this game is fun watch so I'm not going to complain too much.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                  Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• What the hell happened to OK State? Losing to friggin Marist at home? :shock:

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• nice win and good game for umass

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

• WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

umass !!!!!!!!!!!!
                        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Oh dang, what a game. I hate Bama so I'm glad to see them fall. Probably one of the biggest disappointments this season.

Going from a ranked team to a first round NIT loss, wow.

Comment

• Lasme is a beast!!!

Freeman had an off game, but some big defensive rebounds late in the game.

Lowe is NICE!

Comment

• March Madness on Demand.... FREE!!!!

Hurry and sign up, apparently you get access to all the games live but it ends at 3 PM tomorrow.

http://www.ncaasports.com/mmod/welcome

Comment

• This game is pretty fun. I got 38 right exactly on. A bunch I was real close but I picked the middle of the state and it was the egde and such.

www.addictinggames.com/marchmadness65.html
                                Last edited by Shane P. Hallam; 03-14-2007, 07:31 AM.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                                https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information