No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Despite the fact that we lost last night, I think we looked very good, especially in comparison to our first few games. If DJ had played worth a damn we could have won. Armon Bassett is going to be one of the best freshmen in the Big Ten this year. He was on fire from outside the arch last night and was our only player in double digits. Ben Allen or one of our other big men are going to have to step up if we want to contend with top teams more often though. This game was a defensive struggle and I was impressed by how well Ben played on D but he needs to become a scoring presence and stay out of foul trouble. Also did anyone see Mike White's block of Greg Paulus. It went all the way to the other end of the court. :shock:

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
      Despite the fact that we lost last night, I think we looked very good, especially in comparison to our first few games. If DJ had played worth a damn we could have won. Armon Bassett is going to be one of the best freshmen in the Big Ten this year. He was on fire from outside the arch last night and was our only player in double digits. Ben Allen or one of our other big men are going to have to step up if we want to contend with top teams more often though. This game was a defensive struggle and I was impressed by how well Ben played on D but he needs to become a scoring presence and stay out of foul trouble. Also did anyone see Mike White's block of Greg Paulus. It went all the way to the other end of the court. :shock:
      so did you like travling to cameron indoor? What was your first thought when you walked through the door last night? What was your number?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088
        Originally posted by cardsalltheway
        Despite the fact that we lost last night, I think we looked very good, especially in comparison to our first few games. If DJ had played worth a damn we could have won. Armon Bassett is going to be one of the best freshmen in the Big Ten this year. He was on fire from outside the arch last night and was our only player in double digits. Ben Allen or one of our other big men are going to have to step up if we want to contend with top teams more often though. This game was a defensive struggle and I was impressed by how well Ben played on D but he needs to become a scoring presence and stay out of foul trouble. Also did anyone see Mike White's block of Greg Paulus. It went all the way to the other end of the court. :shock:
        so did you like travling to cameron indoor? What was your first thought when you walked through the door last night? What was your number?
        :roll:

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
          Originally posted by TitleTown088
          we'll you said "we" dosen't that make you a member of the team? I'm sorry for being a dick , it just gets on my nerves. maybe you could start saying "nosotros" instead.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

Comment

we'll you said "we" dosen't that make you a member of the team? I'm sorry for being a dick , it just gets on my nerves. maybe you could start saying "nosotros" instead.
            Dude shutup.

Anyway, I think UNC is gonna steamroll OSU tonight.

Comment

• What are people's feelings on tonight's game of OSU and UNC? I think UNC has the edge at home but i think OSU will make it closer than some people think.

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

• I think UNC comes out on top in a close one.

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Dawk
                  What are people's feelings on tonight's game of OSU and UNC? I think UNC has the edge at home but i think OSU will make it closer than some people think.
                  Without Oden i don't give OSU much of a chance.

Comment

If it gets on your nerves, then just don't read it. Misspellings get on my nerves and I never get on you for that.

I think UNC will win by about 10 or so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon
                      Does no one wanna talk about the Illinois game last night?

Mike Jones, Who?
                      8)

Comment

• You guys are giving UNC way too much credit. They did lose to zaga and id say OSU is better than Gonzaga without oden. This game should be closer than u guys are making it seem.

Comment

• Difference is Ohio State doesn't have a whole lot of big guys to bang it down low. I personally think the Buckeyes will manage a win, but they'd probably have to find a different way to disturb Hansbrough.
                          Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by danman253
                            Dude shutup.

Anyway, I think UNC is gonna steamroll OSU tonight.
                            tough guy.... anyways i hope ohio state wins b/c i hate UNC.

they get smoked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
                              You guys are giving UNC way too much credit. They did lose to zaga and id say OSU is better than Gonzaga without oden. This game should be closer than u guys are making it seem.
                              that could be because Gonzaga matches up with UNC pretty well.

BTW how the hell is greg oden a feshman , he looks like he's 40.

they get smoked.

Comment

• ACC always wrecks the Big10 in the ACC/Big 10 challenge.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information