College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
    Texas A&M losing lol. Imagine an Ivy league school knocking them off.
    I have them losing to OSU in the elite 8. I think just about everyone has them that far with most farther. It might help me if they lose, no one to knock off Ohio State.

Comment

• I'm rooting for Penn. I know, I picked Texas A&M to the Final Four ... but man, gotta stick with some Ivy League love.

Comment

• Thank god for Wazzou. I have them going pretty far, so that would've hurt me a lot (moreso than those with Oral in the sweet 16). But nothing could hurt me more than if A&M doesn't really start to pick it up!

Comment

• Grrr....I generally don't like exclusive schools..but I think you almost have to go with Penn here. Plus I find it hard to root for anything coming out of Texas.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• A&M pulling away here.

Comment

• If A&M, Georgetown, and Butler hang on I'll be 5-2 on the day. Not great, but I'll take it. Both teams I picked to win that I lost I had getting bounced in the next round anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                If A&M, Georgetown, and Butler hang on I'll be 5-2 on the day. Not great, but I'll take it. Both teams I picked to win that I lost I had getting bounced in the next round anyways.
                If those teams win I'll be 7-0, I'm kind of rooting for Penn though...

Comment

• I would be 6-1, the only loss being Oral Roberts. I would be pretty much
                  screwed if A&M lost though.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

• Wow. Old Dominion got creamed.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• 4-3 with a Sweet 16 team out. I can rest easy for a bit knowing that my champ and an Elite8 team made it out today by fair margins.

* Vandy is demolishing GW right now

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston View Post
                        Wow. Old Dominion got creamed.
                        I'm guessing you didn't see the game. It was closer than you would think. They were battling for most of the game and then Butler took off.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                          4-3 with a Sweet 16 team out. I can rest easy for a bit knowing that my champ and an Elite8 team made it out today by fair margins.

* Vandy is demolishing GW right now
                          7-0, 8-0 with Vandy keeping it up:)

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                            I find it hard to root for anything coming out of Texas.

Lol I gotta agree with you on that one.

Out of 7 games so far, 0 upsets. How boring.

^tek

Comment

• Told you all GW sucks one terrible team from my area in the tourney. One inconsistent scoring guard one solid at everything but spectacular at nothing guard, and no inside presence.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                                I'm guessing you didn't see the game. It was closer than you would think. They were battling for most of the game and then Butler took off.
                                No. None of these games are on TV.

Anybody know when Butch could be back for Wisconsin?

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information