College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
    Make a layup VCU, jesus christ. 2 more missed layups and two more missed free throws.

Ugh, this is so frustrating to watch the Rams piss this away. Not to say Duke isn't playing well but if the Rams could finish 2 feet from the hoop, they'd be leading.
    They have had like 3 good looks in the last 10 possesions. It would be close, but it's not like they would be winning big right now.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
      They have had like 3 good looks in the last 10 possesions. It would be close, but it's not like they would be winning big right now.
      That's not counting the first half. They missed a bunch of free throws and missed bunnies all over the place.

Like I said though, props to Duke, they're playing well, but jesus man, it's fundamental basketball. Make layups and make free throws.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

That's not counting the first half. They missed a bunch of free throws and missed bunnies all over the place.

Like I said though, props to Duke, they're playing well, but jesus man, it's fundamental basketball. Make layups and make free throws.
        Bunnies??

Paulus and Nelson have 4 fouls, ****.

Hahaha they just called him a " heady" player.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

Comment

Bunnies??

Paulus and Nelson have 4 fouls, ****.

Hahaha they just called him a " heady" player.
          That Pocious kid has some hops for a white boy. God damn man, stop shooting yourselves in the foot VCU. Ugh.

Also, Paulus needs to quit bitching. Oh and WTF was that Greg? Tha'ts BS. Maynor would beat your ass!

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• oh my favre. That was a charge and a half. I'll be expecting a make up call for that one.

they get smoked.

Comment

• 3 20 plus point games and a 9 point game. What an exciting day.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• i dont like paulus now, he i s a straight up whiner, if i was maynor i would pushed him. its some thing called defens paulus deal wit it

Comment

• More missed free throws for VCU.

Comment

• and there was the make up call.

Nvm he wasn't even set.

they get smoked.

Comment

• There was your makup call TT. Too bad they'll get 3 points out of it.

Comment

and there was the make up call.

Nvm he wasn't even set.
                        And McClure got hit on the side, which is why it was a block.

Comment

• Again, rebounding, it's fundamental. Also, Paulus looks gassed man. I think he's done. He needs to come out.

Comment

• already in the bonus with 8 min left to go. Free throws are going to be HUGE. Bench depth will be big too.

they get smoked.

Comment

Again, rebounding, it's fundamental. Also, Paulus looks gassed man. I think he's done. He needs to come out.
                              That steal with the layup looked bad huh?

they get smoked.

Comment

• All ball maybe? Looked close to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information