College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
    That steal with the layup looked bad huh?
    You see him after that, he could barely jog down the court.

Again, rebounding, it's fundamental. And it's killing VCU.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
      All ball maybe? Looked close to me.
      No, he got arm/hand on that one. VCU is letting the threes rain.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Paulus the biggest cry baby bit I have ever seen.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Nice, just a 4 point game now. VCU has been shooting better in the past few minutes.

Comment

No, he got arm/hand on that one. VCU is letting the threes rain.
            How the hell could you tell? They didn't even show it. I just said it looked like all ball, but I couldn't tell.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Stop the 3 three ball , damn.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
              they get smoked.

Comment

• I'd like to thank CBS for switching from a 1 point game to a 17 point game. Good work.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                  Paulus the biggest cry baby bit I have ever seen.
                  You see him walking into Maynor earlier. He's sucha little biznotch. He's been playing well though.

Comment

How the hell could you tell? They didn't even show it. I just said it looked like all ball, but I couldn't tell.
                    Because his arm moved after the other guy hit it. hence, a foul.

they get smoked.

Comment

• 11-3 run for vcu wow vcu is catching up, are we going to see an upset guys

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                        Paulus the biggest cry baby bit I have ever seen.
                        And that's why I hate Duke. They ***** and moan about everything. And Paulus had the nerve to go and bump Maynor on his way by. Yea, that's real classy.

Idk what Greg is bitching about, the refs have been good all game. Also, Duke hacks like muthas, they reach a bunch too.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                          You see him walking into Maynor earlier. He's sucha little biznotch. He's been playing well though.
                          Did you ever play high level basketball in your life? Doing that stuff during the game is genious. You want to get into other people's heads.

they get smoked.

Comment

Because his arm moved after the other guy hit it. hence, a foul.
                            Well if you hit the ball, your arm moves to TT. And you couldn't tell from that angle. Shut up. haha

Comment

And that's why I hate Duke. They ***** and moan about everything. And Paulus had the nerve to go and bump Maynor on his way by. Yea, that's real classy.

Idk what Greg is bitching about, the refs have been good all game. Also, Duke hacks like muthas, they reach a bunch too.
                              Both teams have been hacking. Notice the Team foul totals?

they get smoked.

Comment

Did you ever play high level basketball in your life? Doing that stuff during the game is genious. You want to get into other people's heads.
                                It's also a ***** move. Maynor would beat the **** out of Paulus. It's not a genius move, it's a pathetic attempt to get into someone's head.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information