College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
    Well if you hit the ball, your arm moves to TT. And you couldn't tell from that angle. Shut up. haha
    I sure could.

ALRIGHT NOW PASS THE ******* BALLIN THE POST!! They cna;t stop McRoberts.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
      Did you ever play high level basketball in your life? Doing that stuff during the game is genious. You want to get into other people's heads.
      Actually, it's called being an a-hole.

Comment

Both teams have been hacking. Notice the Team foul totals?
        yea vcu has been hacking a lot too.
        vcu presses alot

Comment

It's also a ***** move. Maynor would beat the **** out of Paulus. It's not a genius move, it's a pathetic attempt to get into someone's head.
          Pathetic? dude you got alot to learn about basketball it's not cheap. It's smart.

Duke is playing terrible right now.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

Comment

Both teams have been hacking. Notice the Team foul totals?
            Well I'd expect VCU to get fouls because they press all the time. But Duke just puts their arms out when VCU goes by them.

Again, rebound the damn ball. Luckily Nelson dropped that pass.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
              well it works when you get into ppl s head, then they get mad and they screw up

Comment

Pathetic? dude you got alot to learn about basketball it's not cheap. It's smart.

Duke is playing terrible right now.
                No VCU finally woke up and started playing basketball. Duke is still playing ok.

Haha I love ******* with you TT. :D

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                  Well every basketball coach I have ever had taught me to do that stuff. Walk on their feet, jab in the stomach while they shoot. You do what you gotta do.

they get smoked.

Comment

• Watching the UCLA game make me mad that they didnt get a #1 seed. They play the best defense in the entire NCAA.

And what happened to all the people who thought that MSU was going to lose to Marquette???

^tek

Comment

• Ahhhhhh you gotta make that dude.

Comment

No VCU finally woke up and started playing basketball. Duke is still playing ok.

He's so defensive when it comes to Duke.

Comment

Well every basketball coach I have ever had taught me to do that stuff. Walk on their feet, jab in the stomach while they shoot. You do what you gotta do.
                          yea getting to ppls head works but theres a limit, if you surpass that limit your a straigt up *****

Comment

No Duke has piss poor exicution right now. They will lose unless they step up.

Paulus you had a ******* layup!!!

ok i forgive you.

they get smoked.

Comment

• Ugh, another rebound to Duke. Fundamental things are why Duke is leading right now.

I'm not saying Duke doesn't deserve to be leading, they've played well, but VCU needs to play fundamental basketball. Rebound, make free throws, and hit wide open shots 2 feet from the bucket.

Comment

• THat foul could have gone either way. Paulus needs to settle down or he's gonna get into foul trouble. BTW when has Paulus ever shot FTs like this?

they get smoked.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information