College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
    Ugh, another rebound to Duke. Fundamental things are why Duke is leading right now.

I'm not saying Duke doesn't deserve to be leading, they've played well, but VCU needs to play fundamental basketball. Rebound, make free throws, and hit wide open shots 2 feet from the bucket.
    Fundamentals reflect coaching. Fundamentals win basketball games.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• It feels like I'm watching Illinois right now with how these teams are shooting free throws, yuck.

Paulus has had a good offensive game and a decent defensive game. But Maynor has been all over him giving him problems in the backcourt.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Paulus is a baaaaad free throw shooter.

Comment

• These two teams have been fouling alot, but come on. Let them play a little.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

Comment

• I'm come to the conclusion that there is a cap on the basket from 2 feet away for VCU. God I don't think I've ever seen a team miss that many from up close.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
              Paulus is a baaaaad free throw shooter.
              Wow, you know nothing.. even sweetness will back me up on this one. He's an excellent FT shooter. He was better than Redick last year.93%

they get smoked.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                Wow, you know nothing.. even sweetness will back me up on this one. He's an excellent FT shooter. He was better than Redick last year.93%
                I know, but today he's 6/11.

Comment

Nope Paulus sucks!! ;)

Comment

• well its college b ball any thing can happen tnot every thing goes in since theyre not pros so your going to see a lot of missed lay ups, and a lot of miss freee throws, and not mention its march madness so more pressure

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                      I know, but today he's 6/11.
                      well you made it sound like a genrlization.
                      Damn Duke is playing SLooooopy.

they get smoked.

Comment

• VCU is making Duke play sloppy right now. So give credit to them.

Comment

• well maynor is geting paulus really tiered out there and all that fatigue comes when he goes down to the free throw line so its hard to make those free throws when your getting crazyly defended around the whole court

Comment

well you made it sound like a genrlization.
                            Damn Duke is playing SLooooopy.
                            poor sentence structure on my part then. nothing is going in for him today from the line.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                              VCU is making Duke play sloppy right now. So give credit to them.
                              I will not give them credit for the bad passes though. They made alot of bad passes with no ball pressure too.

they get smoked.

Comment

• Let's go Rams!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information