College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
    Down goes Duke. Argument over. They are not good this year! I win.
    just wait until you play sweetness. Have fun with your recruits next year too..

******* freethrow shooting. I don't believe it.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Finally a good game. The rest of the games have been lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
        Finally a good game. The rest of the games have been lame.
        PalmertoCJ, you want a UK sig I made a little while ago to represent for the tournament?

Comment

• WHO IS THIS MAYNOR GUY. DAMIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!11

Greg Paulus + Defense = 000000

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
            WHO IS THIS MAYNOR GUY. DAMIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!11

Greg Paulus + Defense = 000000
            huh????????????

Comment

• man this is pretty sad duke leaving in the first day. well theres a huge change in basketball history

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                just wait until you play sweetness. Have fun with your recruits next year too..

******* freethrow shooting. I don't believe it.
                Dude shut up. I told you Duke was overrated all year long and you didn't believe me. I told you they weren't good this year and you didn't believe me.

Hate to say it but "I told you so." Btw, I could care less about next year. Duke is going to be beastly if they get everyone back. And you should beat us next season. But this year I have the last laugh, muahahahahah!!

Actually, do you even know who we have coming in next year?

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Anyone else wanna laugh at me in the forum brackets choosing VCU for the final 4 . They have work to do sure cause Duke isn't a very good team in comparison to the teams they will face but from watching them the past 2 years they are the best pressure team I have seen in this decade and Eric Maynor, Rosa, Famini, and BA Walker their best player who was in foul trouble all game are legit. VCU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                  Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                    PalmertoCJ, you want a UK sig I made a little while ago to represent for the tournament?
                    Yeah I might as well, granted it'll only be a day or three before we're out haha.

Comment

• Comment

• Fantastic game today. VCU showed they can hang tough, I think they can really do some things in this year's tourney. When they get hot they can completely change the course of a game with turnovers and points in transition, especially those threes they like to take.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                          Villanova is going to win.

Comment

• WHO IS THIS MAYNOR GUY. DAMIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!

Greg Paulus has no defense

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                              Anyone else wanna laugh at me in the forum brackets choosing VCU for the final 4 . They have work to do sure cause Duke isn't a very good team in comparison to the teams they will face but from watching them the past 2 years they are the best pressure team I have seen in this decade and Eric Maynor, Rosa, Famini, and BA Walker their best player who was in foul trouble all game are legit. VCU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
                              GS I was with you all the way baby!! Hell I was with you all season!!!

Well not to the Final 4 but to the Sweet 16!!!!

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
                                WHO IS THIS MAYNOR GUY. DAMIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!

Greg Paulus has no defense
                                Maynor wore down Paulus. And he's a better player.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information