Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Finally some respect for the CAA, Duke was lucky cause BA Walker was in foul trouble cause he is arguably better than Eric Maynor, although Maynor is a true baller.

    Sig By:The Dynasty

    2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

    Comment


    • Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
      Dude shut up. I told you Duke was overrated all year long and you didn't believe me. I told you they weren't good this year and you didn't believe me.

      Hate to say it but "I told you so." Btw, I could care less about next year. Duke is going to be beastly if they get everyone back. And you should beat us next season. But this year I have the last laugh, muahahahahah!!

      Actually, do you even know who we have coming in next year?
      How can you have the last laugh when Illinois hasn;t played yet?

      I still do this Duke was top 25(pre tourney). VCU was just more clucth tonight down the stretch. If duke makes freethrows game over. I said that would decidet the game. They missed what 12? That's terrible.
      I know who Duke has comming in next year, I dont have to know who you have comming in because you have no one to work with right now. BTW I will have the last laugh because My pick is still going to win the championship(kansas).


      Also, did anyone see that layup by Nelson? What terrible defense by VCU.


      We will have to continue this argument later b/c

      What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

      2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
      Hint:Not the Bears.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
        How can you have the last laugh when Illinois hasn;t played yet?

        I still do this Duke was top 25(pre tourney). VCU was just more clucth tonight down the stretch. If duke makes freethrows game over. I said that would decidet the game. They missed what 12? That's terrible.
        I know who Duke has comming in next year, I dont have to know who you have comming in because you have no one to work with right now. BTW I will have the last laugh because My pick is still going to win the championship(kansas).


        Also, did anyone see that layup by Nelson? What terrible defense by VCU.


        We will have to continue this argument later b/c
        Dude just give it up this year. What part of 8-8 in the ACC, first round loss in the ACC Tourney, and first round loss in the NCAA Tourney do you not understand?

        Also, I have the last laugh on Duke is what I meant. This has nothing to do with Illinois. Btw, we're supposed to lose tomorrow anyway.


        Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

        Originally posted by JBCX
        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

        Comment


        • That was intentional by VCU don't let them take a last second three with a tied game they know they would score.

          Sig By:The Dynasty

          2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

          Comment


          • Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
            Maynor wore down Paulus. And he's a better player.
            Maynor better than Paulus? no. Paulus had more points, rebounds, assits, and actually his defense was just fine. He wore his down? Paulus lead all scorers? How is that " wearing someone down". are you kidding?

            What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
            they get smoked.

            2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
            Hint:Not the Bears.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
              Maynor better than Paulus? no. Paulus had more points, rebounds, assits, and actually his defense was just fine. He wore his down? Paulus lead all scorers? How is that " wearing someone down". are you kidding?
              maynor has so good handel but he gotta work on finsihing it up

              Comment


              • Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                Dude just give it up this year. What part of 8-8 in the ACC, first round loss in the ACC Tourney, and first round loss in the NCAA Tourney do you not understand?

                Also, I have the last laugh on Duke is what I meant. This has nothing to do with Illinois. Btw, we're supposed to lose tomorrow anyway.
                It has everything to do with illinois because this whole argument started when you said they should be ranked if Duke was.


                This argument is over for now. I am going to drink a ******* liter of tequila. **** the entire world. I'm getting drunk. ******* VCU, unbelieveable.

                What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

                2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                Hint:Not the Bears.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jets future View Post
                  maynor has so good handel but he gotta work on finsihing it up
                  He's better than Paulus off the dribble, but he is not as good of shooter.

                  What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                  they get smoked.

                  2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                  Hint:Not the Bears.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                    Maynor better than Paulus? no. Paulus had more points, rebounds, assits, and actually his defense was just fine. He wore his down? Paulus lead all scorers? How is that " wearing someone down". are you kidding?
                    I know eh? Lets get realistic here, theres no way Paulus is worse than Maynor, Paulus let me down though with the FTs and bad d#, damn i had Duke making the Sweet16.


                    ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

                    XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
                      I know eh? Lets get realistic here, theres no way Paulus is worse than Maynor, Paulus let me down though wih the FTs and bad d#
                      What exactly was so bad about his defense? PLease enlighten me here.

                      What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                      they get smoked.

                      2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                      Hint:Not the Bears.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
                        I know eh? Lets get realistic here, theres no way Paulus is worse than Maynor, Paulus let me down though wih the FTs and bad d#
                        And he couldn't run the offense. Had a couple baaad turnovers down the stretch. Like I've said before, he's an undersized 2 guard and he always will be. He's not a PG.

                        Btw, Maynor hit 3 of the biggest shots of the game down the stretch, one of which one the game. Therefore Maynor = better player, tonight.


                        Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

                        Originally posted by JBCX
                        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by jets future View Post
                          Villanova is going to win.
                          You wanna make a sig bet? If I win, i'll make you a Kentucky sig. If you win, i'll make myself a Villanova sig.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                            And he couldn't run the offense. Had a couple baaad turnovers down the stretch. Like I've said before, he's an undersized 2 guard and he always will be. He's not a PG.

                            Btw, Maynor hit 3 of the biggest shots of the game down the stretch, one of which one the game. Therefore Maynor = better player, tonight.
                            Yup - KEY WORD = "Tonight"
                            You're also right about all that other stuff.


                            ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

                            XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                              You wanna make a sig bet? If I win, i'll make you a Kentucky sig. If you win, i'll make myself a Villanova sig.
                              ok for how long

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                                You wanna make a sig bet? If I win, i'll make you a Kentucky sig. If you win, i'll make myself a Villanova sig.
                                Scottie Reynolds is my homeboy he will dominate.

                                Sig By:The Dynasty

                                2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information