No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• way to rep the a-10 i could go undefeated tonight Indy, UNC and Pitt to win and im undefeated (in one of my 8 brackets at work lol).
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Niagra is beating Kansas baby!

Follow Me on Twitter!
      https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
        way to rep the a-10 i could go undefeated tonight Indy, UNC and Pitt to win and im undefeated (in one of my 8 brackets at work lol).
        Boo! We want integrity!

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
          Damn it Xavier. That takes me from first, 14-2.
          Same here.

Comment

• Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
            Niagra is beating Kansas baby!
            Yes! We don't need the poopers ruining our victory party

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu View Post
              Same here.
              I know, because you just copied mine.;)

Comment

• 13-3 ain't so bad now after all. Now if I didn't try to force a big upset to happen, I would be in cruise control.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• 13-3 now:damn 7-10s and 8-9s.

Comment

Niagra is beating Kansas baby!
                    No, Jackson St. is beating Florida.

Comment

• Jackson State sucks a lot more than Niagra. Niagra is actually decent.

Anyways, updated rankings are up in NFLDC Fantasy thread.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                      https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Jackson State sucks a lot more than Niagra. Niagra is actually decent.

Anyways, updated rankings are up in NFLDC Fantasy thread.
                        13-3, and those three I had losing in the next round. Good day for me.

Comment

• Not such a good day for me. I had OR, Stanford, TT, and a couple other teams winning today.

The one year I choose upsets they screw me over, haha. I think I was 11-5 today.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                            Yes! We don't need the poopers ruining our victory party
                            yea i m likeing thi s spirt guys, after they disrespected us to play the play in game, lol i think niagra has a chance, they gotta represent the ny.

Comment

• Everyone wants to say Pitt will crush VCU because of Aaron Gray's size and while sure he'll score 20 points down low he will struggle to run down on defense and chase the fast break and is probably gonna have to sit a lot to catch his breath as we have all seen he is not well conditioned even against a slow it down team like Georgetown, also this press will engulf Pitt. Their PG Lavonce Fields unathletic and pudgy and Ronald Ramon has iffy ballhandling expect more TO's than the Duke game.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• well bie east all day, and pitt is going to make it to the championship game playing george town, and no vcu team is going to be stoppin us

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information