X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whew, calms my nerves when we come out on fire from 3

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
      I hate Notre Dame. Everyone is an ND fan.
      i hate nd football, i dont mind there basketball team since theyre in the big east

Comment

• Originally posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
        Whew, calms my nerves when we come out on fire from 3
        yea that three shot is going in so easy for tennesse, lofton is nasty

Comment

• I just mentioned to a coworker that Notre Dame is going to make me pay for going back on my original bracket, where I picked them in the Elite 8. Of course, VCU did the same thing to me...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• So you're just a Big East homer?

Comment

• I am not a homer in any sense. My gut said ND was primed for a big run, and too many people were picking Winthrop. I eventually changed and went with GTech.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                So you're just a Big East homer?
                Not to mention he's a G-Unit homer.

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                  I am not a homer in any sense. My gut said ND was primed for a big run, and too many people were picking Winthrop. I eventually changed and went with GTech.
                  I believe he was referring to jets future

Comment

I am not a homer in any sense. My gut said ND was primed for a big run, and too many people were picking Winthrop. I eventually changed and went with GTech.
                    Sorry, I was talking to jets future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                      So you're just a Big East homer?
                      i can say i m a homercus i always want the underdogg to win but there are exceptions, and i m a huge big east fan. fav teams:nova, St.Johns, West Virginia, and pitt

Comment

• If you're really a Big East fan, you'd pick 1 team and stick with them. In reality, everyone should really only have 1 favorite team, usually based on locality or parental alumni status. I was raised a Temple fan, but I went to GW, so now I'm a GW fan. You can't root for Wisconsin and all these Big East squads and maintain any credibility...

Comment

If you're really a Big East fan, you'd pick 1 team and stick with them. In reality, everyone should really only have 1 favorite team, usually based on locality or parental alumni status. I was raised a Temple fan, but I went to GW, so now I'm a GW fan. You can't root for Wisconsin and all these Big East squads and maintain any credibility...
                          well i m a huge nova fan, and i m starting to like wisconsin, and i always root for big east against any other conference

Comment

• Originally posted by jets future View Post
                            well i m a huge nova fan, and i m starting to like wisconsin, and i always root for big east against any other conference
                            I'm the opposite. i'm a kentucky fan and root against every other team in the SEC when they are playing out of conference.

Comment

• well i represent the east coast, ny area

and whats going on with wisc they ll come back but 10-0

Comment

• A&M CC has started the game on a 10-0 run. I'm sure Wisconsin will rebound but this came could end up being fairly interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information