Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
      he said st. johns not st joes
      My bad, surrender noted on my part.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by jets future View Post
        yea seriously i think they actually think i m serious. but then again NIAGRA is going to win.lol
        We New Yorkers havent had a long time in having our glory in college ball, since syracuse won the championship with melo. and st. johns couldnt recruit for two yearsd cus of a fine, but now i think they are aloud to recruit again
        I'm all about my WesternNY teams. Cuse is alright, and I'm inclined toward them more since they got Niagara Falls HS alum Paul Harris. But Buffalo, Niagara, and Canisius is just a big part of me. Don't follow the Bonnies too much. A part of me died during the 05 MAC championship game. Buffalo has been pretty bad since. But Rodney Pierce is gonna change that next year. Canisius hasn't been good in a while. This is Niagara's second tournament in 3 years. People thought they'd be out of running for a while after losing Juan Mendez and a few other seniors two years ago. But Mihalich is a great coach, and younger guys like Fisher and Lewis really stepped up. It'll hurt when Miles and Brown leave after this year (of course their college careers will extend into April, as we all know), but Mihalich can keep his guys competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
          I'm all about my WesternNY teams. Cuse is alright, and I'm inclined toward them more since they got Niagara Falls HS alum Paul Harris. But Buffalo, Niagara, and Canisius is just a big part of me. Don't follow the Bonnies too much. A part of me died during the 05 MAC championship game. Buffalo has been pretty bad since. But Rodney Pierce is gonna change that next year. Canisius hasn't been good in a while. This is Niagara's second tournament in 3 years. People thought they'd be out of running for a while after losing Juan Mendez and a few other seniors two years ago. But Mihalich is a great coach, and younger guys like Fisher and Lewis really stepped up. It'll hurt when Miles and Brown leave after this year (of course their college careers will extend into April, as we all know), but Mihalich can keep his guys competitive.
          You have hope nowhere! Sorry!

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
            You have hope nowhere! Sorry!
            thank god I'm a UNC fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
              thank god I'm a UNC fan.
              You guys will always be good!

Comment

• Niagara without Juan Mendez=lacking Canadians=no hope

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I'm praying for Miami(OH) to keep the game close and then win it at the end! I need to get a game right today! Gotten 2 or 3 wrong today :(

Comment

• What the hell happened to the game? Did anybody else's feed just get cut off?

edit- nevermind, it's back on.

Comment

• Taylor just hit a big 3, that's what happened.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• i m still watching it on the internet

Comment

• Wow can miami pull a upset on oregon 54-51 1:45 remaing

Comment

• I have Oregon in the elite eight, this can't be happening.

Comment

• its a one point game this is pretty crazy
                              Edit: three point game miami ball with 21.1 seconds left

Comment

• what a bad shot for the miami player

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information