No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well it's time for Illinois to play. I hope we win and I think we can, but I really dn't know what to say about this game. We have an extremely short bench, our best shooter is out for the year, McBride has been ice cold lately, and Randle is still hurt and can't do much.

I really can't make a prediction on my team. Let's put it this way, I won't be surprised with either result. It's been that kind of season. If we can make it a half court game, I like our chances, but if VT is able to get out and run we're in the trouble.

We've got nothing to lose in this game being the underdog so just leave it all out there. Win or lose I'm proud of my team.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
      Well it's time for Illinois to play. I hope we win and I think we can, but I really dn't know what to say about this game. We have an extremely short bench, our best shooter is out for the year, McBride has been ice cold lately, and Randle is still hurt and can't do much.

I really can't make a prediction on my team. Let's put it this way, I won't be surprised with either result. It's been that kind of season. If we can make it a half court game, I like our chances, but if VT is able to get out and run we're in the trouble.

We've got nothing to lose in this game being the underdog so just leave it all out there. Win or lose I'm proud of my team.
      Well good for you but I want the Big Ten 4-0, this game is big for me.

Comment

• Lets Go Niagra
        theyre olny down by three its 10-7
        niagra has talent, and they schouldnt be a 16 seed, they have a good team

Comment

• anyone watching arizona-purdue. it sounded like verne lundquist had a heart attack.

Comment

• Originally posted by jets future View Post
            Lets Go Niagra
            theyre olny down by three its 10-7
            niagra has talent, and they schouldnt be a 16 seed, they have a good team
            How many times are you going to repeat the same lame homer statement. OMG it's a tie game Niagara will win!!!!

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
              How many times are you going to repeat the same lame homer statement. OMG it's a tie game Niagara will win!!!!
              charron fisher, cliff brown were good
              theres more talent than that

Comment

• Looks like Niagra isn't winning, damn.

Anyways, Illinois and Purdue impressing, I DEFINITELY didn't expect this.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

• Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                  Looks like Niagra isn't winning, damn.

Anyways, Illinois and Purdue impressing, I DEFINITELY didn't expect this.
                  Don't worry. Niagara is the Wisconsin to Kansas' TAMCC. Niagara is the better team, and they'll come through in the 2nd.

But I'm glad to see Illinois and even NMSU doing good

Comment

• hopefully Ari, Illinois and Texas win. After Creighton and GT lost i'm mad.
                    I also accidently picked BYU over xavier, i coulda sworn i picked Xavier, i was cheering for them the whole game too

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

• i only have two losses stupid BYU and Notre Dame decided to lose. and Arizona is playing like crap

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

• These VT and Zona games could be bad for me. I need them to win.

Comment

• seriously wtf is wrong with verne lundquist? he keeps making these grunting noises and speaking at the same time.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                            These VT and Zona games could be bad for me. I need them to win.
                            Me too, leaderboard bragging rights are at stake!

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Illinois up 13. Now who could have seen that coming.

Comment

• Kansas is blowing out Niagara, who could have seen that coming? Not jetsfuture who seems to have disappeared.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information