No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Durant has more FTs than the whole Aggie team.

Comment

• Durant has not had a good game. He was given 25 by the refs. 13-14 from the line I believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gribble View Post
        Durant has not had a good game. He was given 25 by the refs. 13-14 from the line I believe.
        maybe if he wasnt "fouled", those all would be made shots though. I'm not saying they were real fouls but when the whistle blows, the shots take turns for the worst most of the time

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

• Nova game is about to start, lets go nova, show dem how dem nova boys do it. and bucknaked the bet is on. lets see who s going to have to rock the sig.

Comment

• GO KENTUCKY. if they lose i might as well not go on the bracket site again

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
              maybe if he wasnt "fouled", those all would be made shots though. I'm not saying they were real fouls but when the whistle blows, the shots take turns for the worst most of the time
              Nope. He got high-fived once in the 2nd half and the rest were awful calls. I saw more charges today than in any other game I have seen this season. It's clear the media bias had some effect. Passos had several instances where Atchley hacked him liked crazy and they were no calls. Durant finished 15 of 16 from the line. That's Dwyane Wade-like and no one should get that many from the line.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                Sweetness I'm sorry but I have to b/c you did to me. hahahaha
                At least you played well down the stretch. We flat out choked a game away in which we outplayed VT for 35 ******* minutes on boths sides of the ball.

All we had to do was take care of the ball. Screw the free throws, the turnovers lost us the game; plus VT missed about as many as we did. It allowed VT to get out and run, which got them fired up. And they weren't just turnovers, they were completely pathetic turnovers that a 4th grader knows not to make.

I'd rather go down like you did TT than go down like we did. We had this game and we pissed it down our legs. Story of the season. Oh well, I guess look forward to next year. At least we'll be rid of our two head case seniors who have the leadership skills of a peanut.

There's a difference b/w a choke job and a come back. Our game was a choke job. The Duke game was a comeback. Why? Because both teams in the Duke/VCU game played well throughout the game. My team chose to not show up for the final 5 minutes of the game and hand VT a victory.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Did anyone catch why Kentucky had to start someone they didnt want to? I missed it.

Comment

• Like everyone's been saying in Herdon VA the past 4 years Scottie will be better than AI, obviously that's ridiculous but you never know with this kid he is a star in the making and I have been pimping him for forever so glad to see him getting recognition.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• yea nardi is getting some time, even thought he has a slight injuiry

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                        Like everyone's been saying in Herdon VA the past 4 years Scottie will be better than AI, obviously that's ridiculous but you never know with this kid he is a star in the making and I have been pimping him for forever so glad to see him getting recognition.
                        Actually I live in Herndon and not many people think he will be better than A.I. Some people do but not that many. IMO he is a great player and has a nice future ahead of him. Hopefully he stays in college until his Junior or Senior year. Scottie supporter till the end!!!!!

Give Kyle Boller 1 Last Chance
                        #1 supporter of Demetrius Williams!
                        I used to be MaddenPlayer52

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                          At least you played well down the stretch. We flat out choked a game away in which we outplayed VT for 35 ******* minutes on boths sides of the ball.

All we had to do was take care of the ball. Screw the free throws, the turnovers lost us the game; plus VT missed about as many as we did. It allowed VT to get out and run, which got them fired up. And they weren't just turnovers, they were completely pathetic turnovers that a 4th grader knows not to make.

I'd rather go down like you did TT than go down like we did. We had this game and we pissed it down our legs. Story of the season. Oh well, I guess look forward to next year. At least we'll be rid of our two head case seniors who have the leadership skills of a peanut.

There's a difference b/w a choke job and a come back. Our game was a choke job. The Duke game was a comeback. Why? Because both teams in the Duke/VCU game played well throughout the game. My team chose to not show up for the final 5 minutes of the game and hand VT a victory.

Very true, but a loss is a loss. Were both pissed. I'm still going to get drunk over it agian tonight,

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Haha both of you guys lost to 2 of my Virginia teams. Haters.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Give the ball to Randolph!

Comment

• The one time I wanted Illinois to win...

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information