College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jets future View Post
    aight but i really didnt have beef with him.

but not to be like i m spamming Pitt is my favorite team now to win it all
    1.pitt
    2. georgetown
    3. and you know it Wisconsin
    Woah!! Pitts?

I have Kansas losing to OSU in the Championship

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

aight but i really didnt have beef with him.

but not to be like i m spamming Pitt is my favorite team now to win it all
      1.pitt
      2. georgetown
      3. and you know it Wisconsin
      as you could have seen today against Texas A&M CC Wisconsin relies on a couple of people. But they still make it to play Florida in teh Elite Eight on my bracket.

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
        Woah!! Pitts?

I have Kansas losing to OSU in the Championship
        yea pitts is one of my fav teams, them and g-town. and i have a good feeiling about this wisconsin team, Alando Tucker is nasty

Comment

• Originally posted by familyguy555 View Post
          as you could have seen today against Texas A&M CC Wisconsin relies on a couple of people. But they still make it to play Florida in teh Elite Eight on my bracket.
          same as me

Comment

• of my eight brackets lol(wins wise): 29,28,26,26,25,22,22, 18
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
              of my eight brackets lol(wins wise): 29,28,26,26,25,22,22, 18
              which one is in the NFLDC challenge???

Comment

same as me
                its funy cus i have em playing florida in the elite 8 and thats about it. but i made a bracket right before the tournament strted and had wisc in the final 4

Comment

probably not a good one lol
                  <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                  What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

yea pitts is one of my fav teams, them and g-town. and i have a good feeiling about this wisconsin team, Alando Tucker is nasty
                    All of those teams are homer picks, and all of them will leave early IMO. Let your head make your picks, not your homerish heart.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

is it just me, or does Josh McRoberts Career high of 22 Pts seem wierd.
                      Can you spell boosted? Also who do yall think is better - Fazekas, Hansbrough or McROberts.

And Yes I purposely picked white big men.
                      what in the blue **** are you thinking? why the hell is every single one of your posts race related? would you like me to compare black ceo's? i mean, everyone knows black guys are stupid so they obviously couldn't run a company. god i can't wait til your dumbass is banned.

Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
                      Titty sprinkles

Comment

22 i think **** i forgot to pick a champion for that ****

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
                          All of those teams are homer picks, and all of them will leave early IMO. Let your head make your picks, not your homerish heart.
                          i know i like to pick the underdogg teams, well you might say how in the hell are they under doggs, umm cus no one actually has any of em winning the championship especially pitt cus pppl think they ll loose to VCU, and ppl think Wisc will loose to unlv. but for me this is to have fun notin serious.

Comment

• Originally posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
                            what in the blue **** are you thinking? why the hell is every single one of your posts race related? would you like me to compare black ceo's? i mean, everyone knows black guys are stupid so they obviously couldn't run a company. god i can't wait til your dumbass is banned.
                            i'm just asking who out of those best white big men are the best. its not like im saying whose the worsy. NOW you saying all black guys are dumb - thats worth being banned. Heck I was just joking about me them cuz they all white. I just happen to think they are all at the same level of overall skill.

GOSH!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
                              WTH lol. i think your the next one to be banned, black guys are stupid, wth? stereo typing, and racist comment. i m not black but thats just not right

And ward you cant say this is ammusing or entertaing cus he just took it to the next level

Comment

• it's called sarcasm. tongue-in-cheek. his big thing since he's joined the forums has been how white guys are unathletic and/or athletically inferior to other races. i was just making a point. don't get your panties in a wad, alice.

Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
                                Titty sprinkles

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information