X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW MSU is actaully in this

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Go Vandy!!! Clutch. Man, I have to give credit to WSU though. They just kept making shots at the end there...kept answering. They are a really good team, and I gained a lot of respect for them. But as a homer, I'm glad Vandy won. I have them going all the way in my homer bracket, of course, but I also had them going to the 16 in my normal bracket. Elite Eight, here we come!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobertchin View Post
        Go Vandy!!! Clutch. Man, I have to give credit to WSU though. They just kept making shots at the end there...kept answering. They are a really good team, and I gained a lot of respect for them. But as a homer, I'm glad Vandy won. I have them going all the way in my homer bracket, of course, but I also had them going to the 16 in my normal bracket. Elite Eight, here we come!
        I have been very impressed with Vandy's ability to shot the ball through these two games but I don't think they'll have enough firepower to take down Georgetown in the Sweet 16 though.

It was a terrific season by Green Bay Preble grad Tony Bennett as he took over for father Dick at Washington State and he brought the Cougars up to a level of basketball that many hadn't seen from that university. If they can get some solid recruits and continue to develop they will be a force to be reckoned with in the Pac 10 for quite some time.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• IU isn't shooting well at all right now. They need to start knocking down those 3s, otherwise this game will get out of hand in a hurry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobertchin View Post
            Go Vandy!!! Clutch. Man, I have to give credit to WSU though. They just kept making shots at the end there...kept answering. They are a really good team, and I gained a lot of respect for them. But as a homer, I'm glad Vandy won. I have them going all the way in my homer bracket, of course, but I also had them going to the 16 in my normal bracket. Elite Eight, here we come!
            I'm with you all the way man. :)

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
            XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
            Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
            http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• Originally posted by smittyjs View Post
              I'm with you all the way man. :)
              Im right there with y'all

Go 'Dores, sweet 16 baby!!!
              Sig by PitBull

All-hail Bulluck

Comment

• Damn, all games have been great today. I love this tournament despite the lack of upsets. And I am really glad to see Vandy and Butler move on.

Comment

• ****** hoosiers

Comment

• Only 2 sweet 16 teams gone for me. Hip-hip horay. Illinois choked for me and as I said, I am really happy Butler, a team that plays in the same conference as the school I will be going to, beat Maryland, I even had that and I changed it.

Comment

• God damn UCLA. They're choking.

Comment

• I'm sorry I'm late, but I have to congratulate Boston College on handing Georgetown a Sweet 16 berth. I've seen few teams that looked so disinterested in advancing the tourney, and it cost me my first Elite 8 bust.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• GREAT EFFORT by the Hoosiers. They were down 16 in the 2nd half and came back to tie it, but made a couple of STUPID plays at the end of the game and lost.

Comment

• 7 of 8 for the day. 2nd to moc for in the Challenge.

Comment

• Today has turned into a good day since IU just lost. Shouldn't even have been a game. Come on now UCLA, you can't let up like that.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Great day overall

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information